8

*Harrys P.O.V*

Darcys words kept replaying over and over in my head 'when you start acting like one' I know it was true, but damn I felt bad. I told thwm that I never knew she was my daughter because thats what Elizebeth had told her, but truth is I knew all aling I had another daughter and I feel so bad. So so so bad. I'm gunna make it up to her now.

We were all currentley sitting by the pool on the sun beds when Lili came running. "Daddy daddy I saw a snake in the pool!" A snake? "Oh come on Lili dont be so silly!" Cara laughed. "Oh I'll have a look!" Lili grabbed ny hand and led me to the pool where there was a snake in the pool it was hyge. "Hey Doug come look at this!" I called Doug over he use to be a preffesional snake handler. Everyone walked over. "Jesus Harry thats huge!" Cara shrieked holding onto my biceo her nails digging in to my skin. "I told you mum!" Lili rolled her eyes. "Hm.. Looks harmless, but to be safe I'd get the hotel manager." Doug explained. Darcy made her way over. She put her shades on top of her head and stood next to me. "Whats going on?" She asked folding her arms over her chest. "A snake's in the pool and Doug doesnt know what kind. Wheres Ben and Hannah?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. "Oh.. Um i dont know I was playing X box with Luke then I came out here to sunbathe. Havent seen them all day." I nodded.

*Darcys P.O.V*

I turned around and walked back to my sunbed. I pulled my shades back on, put my earphones back in and listened to the killers. The adults returned to sunbathing and Harry and Doug went to tell the Hotel manager what had happened.

I wonder where Ben and Hannah have got to? Probably hooking up. I know how much Hannah likes Ben. Then again she did say I was allowed dibs. Oh i dont know I'm just focusing on getting a tan at the moment.

*Bens P.O.V*

I really like Darcy, but I'm not sure Harry would like that. He's a protective type you know? Me and Hannah have decided to go to the beach I was gunna invite Darcy, but Hannah said not to. Hannahs sunbathing beside me. I think shes asleep. A little prank wouldnt do any harm.. Then again she would kill me, so I just sunbathe instead.

Darcy is perfect and I really wanna make a move. I think tonights the night. I'm gunna kiss her.

*Darcys P.O.V*

I had been sunbathing for about two hours now so me and Luke are playing Gta 5 back up in the hotel room. When we heard the door open. "Hey Darcy? Luke?" Harry. There was more footsteps probably everyone else. "Were in here!" I shouted. Harry and Cara and Lili walked in. "Were going out for dinner tonight, nothing special." Harry smiled. "Make sure your ready by 6." Cara spoke abd actually gave me a smile that looked real. I gave them a nod. "Darcy can you do my make up?!" Lili gave ne the puppy dog eyes. "Yes of course!" She ran and gave me a hug, I giggled. Harry and Cara left the room with the kids, so I coukd get ready.

I turned the shower on and jumoed in I washed my hair and my body. I then shaved some stubble that had grew over the weekend. When I got out I dried my hair and body. Put on my favourite black briefs and put on my long strapples black material dress, which had a slit in the side so my long tanned leg was on show. I applied little mascara and eyeliner and a dash of lipgloss and I was ready.

I walked out the room and knocked on Bens room. He opened the door. "Hey come in" He moved out the way so I could enter and he shut the door behind him. He was wearing a pair of. shorts and a top with no sleeves, his guns on show and a backwards baseball cap. Damn he looked good. "Where were you today?" I asked sitting on his bed. "The beach." He said camly sitting beside me my heart beat quickened. This was awkard. We stared into eacothers eyes for a moment before Ben leaned in closer... closer... and closer until our lips met. He put his hands on my hips and I rested my hand on his cheek. The kiss lasted for about a minute and let me tell you it was magical. Fireworks were going off in my head. Ben smiled. "We should go its 5:55 right now." Ge said looking at his i phone. "Yeah." And with that we both left his room to join the others.

*Bens P.O.V*

That kiss was so powerful it made me want her more. Her lips tasted of strawberries and her perfume smelt divine. I couldnt help myself in that room she is so beautiful. Harry would kill me if he found out that I kissed her.