3

*Harry's P.O.V*

I've just met my daughter I didnt even k.ow she exisited until now. Her names Darcy, which I love and she just looks like her beautiful mother. Of course I remeber her mother Elizebeth how could I forget? We spebt the most memerable time together. I'm with Cara now though and I have two other kids to think about. I'm not going to forget about Darcy either though I'm gunna be the dad I never was to her. I even jnvited her to spen the week with us on my yocht in France, but i dont know how Cara will take it.

"I'm Home!" I yelled when I entered the big silent house. Two cheery kids came into vision Lili and Luke. "Hey daddy, whats Darcy like?!" Lili hugged me they were both open to the fact that I had another child aswell, but Cara not so much.. "It was great you'll love her. And infact your both gunna meet her this week. Shes comjng to France with us!" I smiled. "Oh right does she like video games?" Luke asked grinning from ear to ear his adorable dimples showing just like Darcey's. "I dont know pal, but how about you ask her yourself. Why dont i invite her for dinner tonight?!" I really hope they say yes. "Yeah cool!" luke said. "Okay!" Lili said. Now I have to get around Cara.

The kids were in the garden. Cara was in the kitchen preparing dinner. "Hey baby." I cooed slipping my hands around her waist, whilst she was chopping potatoes. "Hey. So how did this Marcy thing go?" She asked not a slight bit of intrest. "It's Darcy and it went great. And I was thinking maybe she could come over for dinner tonight?" I said kissing her neck. She slammed the knife down onto the choppibg board. "Whats next?! She comes to France with us. Fucksake Harry!" Oh shit. "Well uh.. thats what I was meaning to tell you I um.. asked Darcy if she would like to come." She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Okay Harry whatever, but dont you dare expect me to ve nice!" God she annoys me so much sometimes. I nodded and grabved out my cell.

To Darcy:

Hey, you are welcome to come to ours for dinner tonight. 23 Park avenue you know it? -H x

*Darcys P.O.V*

I was conversing with my mum about how today went when my phone buzzed. it was Harry.

From Harry:

Hey, you are welcome to come to ours for dinner tonight. 23 Park avenue you know it? -H x

To Harry:

Oh yeah I would love too! I know the place. -Darcy x

Of course I wanna go there for dinner and meet everyone, but I would have to check it over with my mum first. "Hey um Mum Harry asked if I wanted to come over for dinner, so can I?!" I smiled. "Well okay give me the adress and I'll take you there." She smiled grabbing the keys.

Hey Pigeons, Wow heard The story of my life on the radio!!

Like

Comment

Vote and all that ;)

Love ya'll will be updating tomorrow :)