14

*Darcys P.O.V*

I decided that I should spend more time with my mum, so after school I took her out to the movies we watched a film about love, sisters and travelling pants. Afterwoods we went for pizza, but then my mum said, "I'm really not feeling well Chicka. We should be heading back." she smiled sympathetically, so we did. She went straight to sleep.

I'm really worried about her she told me she was ill, but I doubt its life threatning. Probably just the flu. But after that I didnt try and spend time with her, I started going to Harrys again. Shit I mean dad. Infact I'm at dads now babysitting Lili and Luke, but there already in bed as its ten pm. Ben and Beth should be here soon.

I was watching Catfish on MTV when there was a knock on the door. Probably Ben and Beth now. I answered the door and no .. not Ben and Beth, but Hannah. "Hannah? What are you doing here?" I hope it didnt come out too rudely. "Nice to see you too! And Harry told me you were babysitting, so I decided to keep you company!" She explained Shaking the goodies in her hand. "Well thanks, but Ben and Beth will be here soon." I smiled. "The more the merrier!" She laughed. I let her in and we sat on the couch eating M&Ms when the door knocked.. again. "Hey Ben!" I said pecking him on the lips. "Hey babe." He smirked letting himself in and straight to the fridge. "Beth!" I hugged her. "Hey!" She giggled and we joined Hannah on the couch.

*Bens P.O.V*

Mmm Choclate milkshake... Chocolate... Apple ew! I was rading Harry's fridge when Beth walked in. "Oh hey Beth!" I smiled. She slowly walked closer and closer towards me. Maybe a bit too close.. This was getting awkward. I cleared my throat. "Wha-" I began but she cut me off she shut the fridge door and pinned me against it as she put her long bony finger to my lips. "Sh baby.." She breathed a stupid smirk plastered all over her face. She slowly moved her finger.. down.. down and down until it was hovering over my crotch. "Um.. Beth you shouldnt be doing this. I think we should go back with the others." She threw her head back and laughed. She grabbed the back of my neck and yanked it towards her. She kissed me and wouldnt let go her pointy tongue stabbing mine. I tried and tried to get her away, but it was no use she had a powerful grip on me.

I heard glass smash and my eyes shot to the direction where the crash came from. Shit it was Darcy. She frowned and a tear dripped from her eye. "Get out!" She shouted Beth quickly shot back. "Darcy I can explain!" She panicked. "I SAID GET THE FuCK OUT!" Darcy yelled crying her eyes out. Hannah soon joined confused. "Fuck off!" Darcy yelled again. "Darcy calm down hun! Your scaring the kids!" Lili and Luke stood scared in the door frame. I said nothing. "Go on fuck off you asshole I wish I never met you! Or you you fucking slut!" Darcy yelled. She charged at Beth pulling at her hair and pinching her, Beth fighting back. I just stood there too shocked to move. Hannah tried to pull them away. Lili and Luke were crying there eyes out. "I w want mu mummy!" Lili hiccuped. I just stood there.

*Harrys P.O.V*

Me and Cara decided to go home early. But when we walked in we heard yelling and crying. We rushed to see what was going on. In the kitchen Lili and Luke were crying there eyes out yelling "Stop!". "Cara take the kids!" I ordered she did as she was told and took them upstairs I entered the kitchen quickly. Darcy was attacking Beth, Hannah was helplessly trying to pull the fight apart and Ben just stood there tears streaming down his face.

"STOP IT!" I yelled . Pulling Darcy away. Wow she was light. Hannah sttod infront of Beth who was trying to claw at Darcy. "Get Them the fuck out! The little Sluts!" Darcy cried. "Sh sh." I cooed hugging her and stroking her hair soothingly. She calmed down a little bit, but was still crying her beautiful eyes out. " Dan!" I yelled for my bodyguard. He came running in. "Clearout! Hannah you stay!" I ordered. Dan chucked Ben and Beth out the house. I carried Darcy into the Bathrrom and sat her down on the toilet seat. She had several bite marks on her bare arm, which were bleeding. Scrath marks covered her arms and a huge cut went down her forhead. She had just about stopped crying, but she was hiccuping. I put some alcohol on the cut and bandaged it up. "Your alright baby shhh shh." I cooed. "Hannah run her a bath." Hannah did as she was told and ran a bubble bath for Darcy.

I left the two alone so Hannah could help hsr in the bath, while I sorted out the guest room.

for her.

----------------------------------------------------------

*Darcys P.O.V*

Hannah heloed me to get undressed and helped me in the hot bubble bath. It made my open cuts sting like a bitch. Hannah got the jug and started washing my hair. "Th-Than-k you Hann-Hannah." I hiccuped. "Dont thank me, just try and calm down hun." I nodded and breathed in and out slowly. There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Hannah shouted. My private parts were covered up so whoever walked in wouldnt be too disgusted. "Here I got some towels and some of Caras Pyjamas." Dad. Then he left. Hannah got me out and. left me to get dry.

Once I was dry I put my old underwear back on and Caras long pyjama bottoms and top. When I walked out Dad and Hannah were in deep conversation, but quickly stopped when I walked out. "I made up the guest room for you love." Dad told me I looked at the ground not wanting to make eye contact I nodded. "If you dont mind Im really tired so.." I said not making eye contact. "Oh yeah end of the hall first door on the left." I nodded and went in search for the guest room. Found it!

It was a small room with two single beds at either side of a big window, there was a white set of drawers at one side of the rolm and a desk at the other, there was also a white wardrobe with hangers and it had its own on suite bathroom. I climbed into one of the beds and fell into a deep sleep.