6

*Darcys P.O.V*

I was just zipping up my last purple suitcase. I'd brought two because were going for a week. I mean France Btw. I'm so excited! I basically packed everything because my mum wasnt here to help me pack. I havent seen her for ages actually shes always busy working, but luckily I said goodbye to her last night before she started her late night shift at the hospital. I was getting a taxi to Harry's where everyone was at. I decided to leave early. I was wearing a pair of tight denim shorts and a rolling stones t-shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and white converse.

The plan was to take Harrys yocht to France then the car we hired will come and pick us up and drop us off to the hotel, which had a pool! I called the taxi now and it took a very short period of time to get to me. The taxi driver helped me to put my luggage in the boot and I gave him Harry's address. When we arrived Harry appeared outside "Hey love!" He said arms open wide for a hug so I did. "That'll be a tenner then love." The taxi driver asked. "Oh yeah" I said turnning to the taxi driver and handing him a tenner. "Oh no let me!" Harry exclaimed snatching the tenner from the taxi driver and giving him £15 "Keep the change.' Haary smiled and the taxi driver returned the gesture. Harry carried my luggage out the car. "Thanks." I smiled at Harry. He carried my luggage into the coach ge hired to take us to the yocht and then went into the house I followed. There I was greeted by Lili and Luke... again! "Hey sis!" Lili smiled hugging me. "Hey guys!" I said ruffling lukes hair. "Hi Darcy I brought GTA 5 so we can play?" He grinned. "Yeah totally!" He high fived me and Lili grabbed my wrist and took my into the family room where a boy about my age sat. Must be Ben oh and Hannah they were laughing. DAyuuuum Bens cute. "Hey Ben this is my big sis Darcy. Isnt she pretty?!" Lili grinned. I chuckled and Ben stood up. "Its great to finally meet you! Lil wouldnt shut up about you haha. Yeah shes real pretty!" He winked. *the feels* i giggled. "Nice to meet you too, hey Hannah" I looked past Ben and Hannah smiled. "Hey you excited?" She grinned. "Yeah so excited!" I grinned.

In the coach Harry sat beside Cara t the front, Bens dad (doug) sat besides his wife Heidi, Hannahs parents John and Maddy then Ben and Hannah, Lastly me Lili and Luke. Ben kept turning around and smiling at me. God he was gorgeous. And so funny. I'm glad he'll be with me in France. Besides Hannah said he wasnt her 'type'.