12

*Darcys P.O.V*

I got in at 7 and my mum had fallen asleep. Typical all she does is sleep. Remeber when I said she had lost that twinkle in her eye and she looked grey, yeah well shes like that again. I guess its gunna be dinner for one! I left the house again locking it and headed to the fish and chip shop.

Ben called when I was waiting for my chips.

"Hey beautiful!" Ben spoke softly down the phone.

"Hey babe, why'd you call?"

"Just wanted to see what you were up to."

"Well I'm in the fish and chip shop."

"Thought you were watching a film with your mum?"

"So did I, but she totally bailed on me. She was asleep."

"Oh well my offer still stands if you wanna come over?"

"Yeah okay I'll be there soon."

We said our i love yous and hung up. My chips were done, I paid and left headibg for Bens, which was about twenty minutes away. Fun! I put my headphones in and listened to the killers. Suprisngly the walk was quick. I got there in about ten minutes. I knocked and waited for a couple of. seconds before Ben opened the door. "Hey baby!" He kissed my lips softly.

"Hi, are your parents in?" He shook his head and we went upstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Little SMUT)

"Bennn!" I moaned as he sucked my neck. We were currentley sat on his bed I was stradling his thighs. "mm you like that!" He mummered against my neck. He flipped me over so he was on top and we began to kiss passiontley. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gratefully allowed. Ben carressed my breast on top if my shirt. Wait this isnt right.. I stopped kissing and he stopped. "Oh Darcy I'm sorry I get it if your not ready." He said letting go off my breast. "No no its fine, just keep your hand ontop of the shirt, alright?" He nodded and I placed his hand on my breast. "Ohhh Benn your fingers feel great!" I moaned as he caressed my breast further. I broke away from the kiss and rested my forehead agaisnt his. "I'm.. I'm ready." I panted. Ben nodded taking out a silver packet and ripping it open. He pulled his pants and boxers off.. wow his um.. err ya know was HUGE! I was dripping wet. I wanted him so bad. He slipped the condom up his stiff long penis and took his shirt off. I stripped from head to toe and Ben slowly entered me. Omg that feels great as he began to thrust into me. Realising bursts of pleasures for both of us.

Wheb we had both reached our climax we stopped and got dressed again. "Good night Ben." I kissed his cheek and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*Darcys P.O.V*

When I got home it was ten pm! Oh shit my mums probably worried sick! I slid the key into the hole and unlocked the door. My mum wasn't there, but there was a bottle of Vodka on the kitchen table and shot glass, the bottle was bearly empty. There was also a note:

Hi Darcy,

Look I've gone out dont know when I'll be back.

Dont wait up.

-Mum Xx

Wtf? She never goes out.. Or drinks especially Vodka. I locked the door and chucked the vodka in the bin. Ew I hate that stuff. I headed to my room and jumoed in the shower.

After I felt cleansed I put clean briefs on and grey track suite bottoms with a black tank top.I jumped into bed and fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiii

On Monday we need to get Story Of My Life to 20 Million views, tell your friends!

I Did like six updates today.. Sorry if its not good

Comment

Vote

Read

Love Ya'llll!

P.S Updating tomorrow¡!

PP.S I love Harold Edward Styles....