16

*Darcys P.O.V*

Oh fab time to face the music. I made a right fool of myself last night. I guess I overreacted, and poor Lili and Luke I bet they hate me. I guess I'll find out soon.

I headed downstairs and could already hear Harrys thick british accent. I found Harry in the kitchen, but Cara and the kids werent there. "I'll have to call you back." Harry spoke down the phone and hung up. "How you feelin?" Harry asked taking a swig from his coffee mug. "Okay I guess.." This was awkard I just thanked the heavens Cara wasnt here. God knows what she would say. "Do you want a lift home?" He offered. "No its fine I'll walk." Anyways I needed to clear my head and think about things.

I was half way up the road when a group of men crowed round me, not just any men the paps! I guess they saw Beth and Ben being chucked out.. "What was going in last night?!" One asked. "Are you Harrys girlfriend?!" Asked another. The flashes of the camera hurt my eyes and all these questions were hurting my brain. I ran. I ran as fast as my legs would take me. When I lost the paps I started walking at normal pace again. I was just mindidng my buisness when I heard somone call, "Darcyy!" Fuck. Rebecca like seriously could my day get any worse! "Oh hi Rebecca.." She caught up with me and before I knew it she was chattering away about yet again. My dad.

To be honest I wasnt really listening I just replied with 'mhm' or nodded. My apartment was in view and I mentally did my happy dance. "Well Rebecca it was so nice chatting, I must go. Bye." I waved walking in a different direction. "Wait Maybe we cou-" She began. "So nice." I cut her off and headed towards my apartment. Geez if I hear her squeaky little voice ever again god knows what I'll do. And what is it with her and my dad?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Elizebeth's P.O.V*

I recieved a call earlier from the doctors and it wasnt good news. I really dont know how to tell Chicka it will break her heart. I dont think any mother should have to tell her daughter this. I'm not gunna tell her straight away.. Or maybe I should. She'll be mad if I kept it a secret. Ergh I wish I knew what to do. If only my mother was still alive.

"Mum?" I heard Darcys voice call out. "Hey I'm in here!" I called back. "Oh mum, me and Ben and we well.." She burst out in tears. I held my arms out and she laid with me on the couch. My poor chicka. I wont tell her now, not in this state.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiii pals,

I will update again later

Omg I pre ordered Midnight Memories :')

Vote

Comment

Read

Love Ya'll.

Mwah :*