13

*Darcys P.O.V*

Mum came home really late last night. I heared her stagger in, I'm pretty sure she smashed something. I went to check if she was awake. When I entered the room she sat up slowly "Chicka can you go get me some asprin? My head kills!" She whined. I went to the kitchen and got the asprin and a glass of water. Yep she smashed a vase! I ran it back up to her. "Here." She smiled weakly "Thanks babe, c'mere!" She patted the pillow beside her and I climbed in the kingsize bed. She took the asprin and layed back down again. "Why'd you go out last night?" I asked snuggling into the comfy pillow. "I dint know because I wanted to have some fun for once." She sighed. "Mum you are alright arent you?" I asked my boice deep with concern. "Honestly Chicka I dont know." She frowned snuggling into the bed. "What do you mean, you dont know?" I asked my eyes beging to well up with tears. "I mean I dont know, the doctors dont know. I'm ill Chicka! They dont know what it is." A tear streamed down my face and another and another. I clutched onto my mum not letting go. She hanged on tightly to me as if I was gunna poof into thin air.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiii

I know its really short, but tbh I'm waiting for Story Of My Life so im bored!

Btw there is some DRAMA coming up dont miss it!

Updating tomorrow

Comment

Vote

Follow

Read

Love Ya'll

P.s if you dont like the killers we cant be friends :**