3.

Excuse any mistakes...

H. E. R  C H A P T E R 3

Jordan In MM

Friday
•Christina•

I laid in my bed watching 'Lilo and Stitch'. My period was still on. And the cramps were killing me. I had work tonight, and I was not feeling it. I hated working with my period on. I would always be in a crappy mood.

I got up one I heard the doorbell ring. I know it couldn't be no one else but Sapphire. She told me she was on her way anyway.

"Hey bitch." She hugged me smiling welcoming herself into my apartment.

"Hey." I walked into the kitchen where she was at. She was pouring her some strawberry, mango smoothie I made. I always make the same smoothie when I'm on my period.

"Bitch, why I get a dry 'hey'." She mimicked my voice. "What's the matter?" She sipped her smoothie.

I sighed and leaned on the counter. "My period on, and I have to work tonight. I'm not going to be in the mood."

"I feel you, I hated that shit." She sipped some more. "But how about me and my girls come there, and keep you  company." She suggested walking into the living room with me following her into the living room. She sat on my couch watching tv.

I laid my head on her lap.

She laughed. "Bitch every time your period on, you always acting like a baby." She mushed my head.

I laughed hitting her. "So what." I laid my head in her lap, while she played in my hair.

"What time you go to work tonight?" She sipped her smoothie loudly in my ear.

I scrunched up my face. It was not that deep. "But I work at nine till four in the morning." I sighed I hated the late shift.

"Damn bitch. I guess I'm going to have to keep you company till four in the morning." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Thanks bestie." I stood on my knees hugging her neck tightly.

"Oww, bitch. Get off me." She playfully pushed me. I laughed and began to give her multiple kisses on her face.

"Bitch get off me, you know you suck dick." She mean mugged me.

"Bitch don't play with me. You know I don't suck dick." I mushed her head. I never sucked dick my whole 24 years of living. I don't know why, but I just never did it. Corey would always be mad that I never sucked his dick. But I didn't give a fuck.

"I know I'm just playing." She laughed trying to hug me.

"No bitch, get off me." I playfully mean mugged her, while pushing her off me.

"But listen, I got some tea." She smiled while pulling me down anyway to lay on her lap.

"Ooh, tell me." I clapped my hands. I always loved when she had tea to spill. It was always hot.