19.

Excuse any mistakes....

H.E.R  C H A P T E R 19

|Continue From Last Chapter|

OMNISCIENTS

"Ohhh my god." Christina clutched her legs together as she came on Jordan silky sheets. Jordan just ate her out, and she was feeling on cloud nine.

Jordan chuckled lifting his head up taking off his white v-neck, that Christina ruined. Then next were his basketball shorts, Christina bit her lip eyeing his dick through his polo underwear.

Jordan smirked. He knew she like what she saw. He bent down taking off his underwear. His dick sprung out.

Christina hungrily  licked her lips. She wanted to return the favor, but she didn't know how. She wasn't a pro at sucking dick, so she wasn't going to front like she was and embarrass herself.

Jordan climbed in between her legs opening them a bit wider.

"Baby, you got a condom?" Christina rubbed his arm up and down.

"Shit." He mumbled looking around. He got off the bed going over to his dresser seeing if he had any in there. He didn't. "Hold on." He walked out the room. He was going into Trenton room to see if he had any.

Christina sighed. She played with herself to keep it wet.

Jordan came back empty handed.

"He ain't have none." He got back in bed. "You not on the pill?" He moved her hand positioning himself between her legs.

"No."

He sucked his teeth. "Well, I'll just get you the plan B pill in the morning. You cool with that?" He pecked her lips.

"Yeah." She nodded.

He nodded putting his forehead on hers while his lips touched hers. He rubbed his dick back and forth around her slit filling the wetness coat his mushroom tip.

He bit his lip before sliding his dick into her wet, warm cave.

They both groaned in pleasure together. Jordan sat a while, he had to get himself together before he bust. Christina was tight as fuck, and plus he haven't been in pussy in a while.

He sat a while before pumping in and out of her slowly going at a nice pace. That slow pace, soon turned into a fast one penetrating Christina.

"Ohh." She moaned as her mouth formed an 'O' shape.

Throughout the room, all you could hear was their bodies snaking against each other, Christina wetness, and their moans in sync together.

Jordan continued to fuck Christina just the way she liked.

He leaned down sucking on her tittie while fucking her at the same time, but going slow just to tease her.

"Jordannn." Christina whined trying to match Jordan pace, but she couldn't.

He chuckled looking up at her. He liked how he had her body in control. She wasn't in control right now, he was. And he liked it that way.