20.

Excuse any mistakes....

H.E.R  C H A P T E R 20

|Continue From Last Chapter|

•Jordan•

"Feed me some more." I opened my mouth for Christina to feed me more of her waffle fruit salad, whatever it's called.

"Jordan." She whined picking up the waffle and fruit on her fork. "You eating all my food."

"No I'm not. Just give me some more." I opened my mouth, this time she fed me.

"This good as hell. Why you ain't make me nun'?" I grabbed her hands in mine bringing her over to my lap. She sat comfortably in my lap eating.

She shrugged. "I didn't know, you was coming early. I thought I was going to be finished by the time you got here."

"Witcha' lil selfish ass, get off me." I act like I was about to push her off of me.

"Stop Jordan." She moved my hands again sitting back on my lap. "I like sitting right here."

"Oh, you like sitting here now? You only like sitting here so you can feel my dick. I'm not stupid."

"Boy whatever. I don't even feel nothing." She playfully rolled her eyes. "I feel something about this size." She held up her index finger and thumb, showing a small size.

I chuckled shaking my head. "Stop fucking playin' wit' me. I know ya ass felt a lot last night. All up in them guts." I playfully munched on her neck.

She giggled moving her head trying to get me off of her.

"Stop Jordan!" She yelled running off my lap. "Lil weirdo."

I chuckled standing up. "You know it's the truth. I was all up in them guts." I went over to the fridge grabbing a peach yogurt out.

"No you was not." She giggled shaking her head.

"Yeah whatever lying ass. I know I was hitting the mm spots." I grabbed a spoon and opened the yogurt. "Go get dressed."

She ate on of the fruits on her plate  then looked at. "Dressed? For what?"

"Stop questioning me, and go get dressed." I licked the yogurt off the spoon before eating some more.

"Okay daddy dang." She rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face, while going to my room.

"Shut the hell up, and hurry up!" I yelled back to her laughing.

"You ain't running nothing Jordan!" She yelled back to me.

"I ran that ass last night tho! Fuck you talking bout'?" I heard her giggle. I chuckled going over to my living room section.

My two dogs jumped on my lap cuddling. "Wassup babies? My bad y'all couldn't sleep in the room, but daddy was all up in mommy guts. Y'all  two young for that." I rubbed both of their heads chuckling.