24.

Excuse any mistakes....

H.E.R  C H A P T E R 24

|Continue From Last Chapter|

•Jordan•

"Yo chill." I groaned slapping Christina hands off my face and turning over.

I heard her giggle. "No. Baby get up, it's going on 2 o'clock. You need to be up."

I ignored her closing my eyes trying to go back to sleep. Then I felt kisses all over my face.

"Christinaaaaaaaaa." I blocked my face from her kisses.

She smack my face. "Don't call me by my name. My name is either fat butt or babygirl. Jordan don't play wit' me." I felt her hit me again.

"Girl you better stop hitting me." I chuckled moving my hands from my face finally seeing her. She was in a tank top showing her nipples, with some fuck me shorts on.

"Why you playing? It's too damn early for ya mess." I finally laid on my back and putting my hands behind my head.

"It's not even early Jordan. You need to check the time." She straddled my lap grabbing my hands from behind my head.

"What time is it then?"

She leaned over me grabbing her phone off the nightstand.

" 4 minutes to two. Ya behind should've been up already, but I let you sleep." She continue to still play with my hands.

"Yeah whatever man." I sighed closing my eyes, because she had the light on.

"Jordan." She hit my chest while bouncing up and down on me.

"Yo, you better stop hitting me girl." I opened my eyes grabbing her hand she hit me with.

"Is you making a threat?" She cocked her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah I am. I'll whoop ya ass early in the afternoon, keep on playing wit' me."

"Boy bye." She snatched her hand from my grip, then began to rub my chest.

"I see you ain't hitting me no more tho." I yawned.

She made a stank face covering her nose. "Ewww babe, ya fucking breath stink." She rolled off of me.

"What it smell like?"

"Shit." She laughed covering her nose. "And cover ya mouth when you talk. Like seriously."

"Stop fucking playing wit' me." I got up so I can brush my teeth.

"Where you going?" She sat up in the bed watching me.

"To brush my teeth. You acting like my breath smell like shit and allat'" I went over to my duffle bag grabbing my toothbrush.

"Well I'm not lying." She followed me to the bathroom.

"Whatever witcha' ugly ass."