Back Home

We left bright and early that morning. After a long drive back, we are home. It feels good to be home. We are dropped off at McKinley. We placed the trophy in its rightful place. Then watch the parents pick up there children. As soon as everyone got home , I drive Finn home.

Rachel: Excited to go home?

Finn: A little but. I think I am looking forward to sleep a little bit more.

Rachel: Me too. Probably for a week.

Finn: When will our date be?

Rachel: Oh, um, when we are well rested. After you do you therapy took so maybe in a week.

Finn: I can live with that as long as you text me

Rachel: Of course

Finn: Okay, great.

I drop him off at home. Tell his mom all the experiences and progress he made. He kept raving about how exciting it was to be there. It made his mother happy. Lastly I return his meds and head home. Only to see Kurt and Santana in my room.

Rachel: What are you guys doing here?

Santana: Well we heard they one. So we came back.

Kurt: And we heard, Finn is getting better.

Rachel: Yes he is, he is remembering a little more. And he can bend his back now.

Santana: There is something you are not telling us Rachel. I can tell.

Rachel: While, after the competition and celebrating. Finn asked me if we can go on a date when we came home.

Kurt: Thats exciting. Does he remember you?

Rachel: Thats the sad part, I don't thunk he does. He said he was glad I have been there with him. That he likes getting to know me.

Santana: He will remember you, when he is meant to . Don't worry. Just make the best.of it.

Kurt: Exactly. Now that were back. We were wondering if you want to go somewhere with us?

Rachel: Sure but where?

Kurt: You will see when we are there.

They blindfolded me all the way there. All I know is we were in a car. Driving for about twenty minutes. Either way I didn't know where we are. We stopped abruptly and I noticed I was in the school auditorium. Then a single person is on the stage. Jesse and he starts singing. Why is Jesse here?

Jesse's: Sing along Rachel. I know you will.know this song.

Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes

[Pre-chorus:]
Turn around bright eyes,
Every now and then I fall apart
Turn around bright eyes,
Every now and then I fall apart

[Chorus:]
And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
'Cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time)
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

Turn around bright eyes
Every now and then I fall apart
Turn around bright eyes
Every now and then I fall apart

[Pre-chorus]

[Chorus]

A total eclipse of the heart

Turn around bright eyes

Rachel: Jesse, What are you doing here?

Jesse: I heard what happened to Finn and I'm sorry.

Rachel: Thank you, but that cant be the only reason you are here.

Jesse: Your very smart , it isn't.

Rachel: Okay, so what do you want? Why did you come back?

Jesse: I know you were on Broadway. I seen your play. I will be on Broadway too starting year. I came back to ask if you wold like to be the lead girl with me. Rehearsals start in August.

Rachel: I don't know. I mean Finn and all.

Jesse: Kurt told me you were planning to come back to New York by then anyways.

Rachel: I said I would go.back if he doesn't regain his memories back by then. I would like to be on Broadway. If he didn't get them back, then yes I will do it.

Jesse: okay. Well just keep in contact. And it was nice to see you again Rachel. See you around.

He kisses me on the cheek before he leaves. It doesn't faze me . Broadway. This would be a great opportunity. It is not up to me though. It is up to Finn . I will not leave if he gets his memory back. If he does I plan to marry him. Only the future can tell.