Furniture Shopping

We take Carol with us this time. We spend most of the day at several stores. It takes us a whole two days days but it will be delivered at the end of the week. It was a amazing. We officially got the keys to the house. We took all our clothes. Everyone helped us take dishes there, filled the house with food. And stalked the bathrooms with supplies. Now we wait for the furniture.

June 10, 2016.

Moving in furniture.

The men move in all the furniture while all US girls unpack new dishes

The men move in all the furniture while all US girls unpack new dishes. Paint Finn and I bedroom. Unpack groceries, move in the fridge, and set up the bathrooms. When everyone finishes the job we sit down near the pool. Go swimming and I order pizzas for everyone as thanks.

Everyone heads home and we all fall asleep. Not at the new house though. We have to let the paint fumes dry. So I go back to his house the rest of the night. We will officially move in next week and have a housewarming party.

Finn: Good Morning. How did you sleep?

Rachel: I slept nice. I just can't wait to move into our house.

Finn: I know me to but now come on my mom made breakfast.

Rachel: I know and it smells delicious. Let's go.

Finn: Hungry much?

Rachel: Starving.

We have breakfast with Burt and Carol. It was short though because we promised beth we would come over again. She misses Finn. And it gives me more time to ask Quinn about her wedding since it is in officially, six months.

As soon as we get there Puck, Beth and Finn chill in the pool. I am in Quinn's room.

Rachel: Your wedding is so soon.

Quinn: Its not close, we still have six months.

Rachel: Think about all we need to go though, Quinn.

Quinn: Get my dress, the bridesmaids dress. Pick out a wedding cake, flower arrangements, food for the wedding. Winter decor for tables, for the walls and get a photo booth plus props. I will be a piece of cake.

Rachel: oh yeah a piece of cake, we should have got started yesterday.

Quinn; and that is why you are helping me. We can get it done and we have a meeting with a caterer next week. Along with the bakery. And I'm three weeks a meeting for our dresses.

Rachel: Okay, but let me call for some more help

Quinn: Like who?

Rachel: all of out friends.

We call Tina, Mercedes, Brittany, Santana, and of course Kurt. They were eager to help with the Puckerman wedding. But for now we are all going to have a housewarming party at my house tomorrow.