My Date with Finn

Time skip

January 27, 2016

I am currently getting ready for my date with Finn. He said he planned something special. He said he will have a friend drive us somewhere, that he could if he would. Right now I am applying my make up and then I will pick a formal dress. I hope Finn likes the way I look tonight. He makes me feel so special. I am way to excited for tonight. I wish he would just tell us where we are going. He will pick me up in about a hour. I start texting Quinn because I am so nervous.

"Quinn I am so nervous about tonight. What do I do? ~R

"Just be yourself Rachel. He loves you for you. ~Q

"Thank you. I needed that."~R

"Anytime. Tell me how you date goes." ~Q

"I will. Talk to you later." ~R

I finish getting ready and I text Finn. He responds that he is on his way. I cant wait. I feel like that girl in high school again. Getting all super excited for a date, but its Finn, I love him. Deep down I know he loves me to. Then I get a text to sneer the door and hear a knock. I go to answer the door.

Rachel: Sam?

Sam: I'm only the chauffeur. Finn asked if I could help. Come on, he is waiting in the car.

Rachel: Okay, thank you Sam.

Sam: Your welcome.

I get in the car. He is there smiling at me. My heart is already beating faster.

Rachel: Hi Finn.

Finn: Wow, Rachel you look stunning.

Rachel: *blushes* Thank you. So where are we going?

Finn: Its a surprise. I think you will like it.

Rachel: I will like anything as long as I'm with you. I'm sorry that was a little much.

Finn: No, that was adorable.

We finally arrived, it took about twenty minutes. Sam helps Finn into his wheelchair and he takes me into a dance studio. This was not at all what I expected. I walk in and I am blown away. The whole place is decorated with balloons and streamers. One table in the middle, with two candles. A buffet table in the corner. Slow music playing from a stereo system. It looks so perfect. Sam excuses himself and says call us back to come to pick us up.

Rachel: You went all out, this is much more than I ever could hope for.

Finn: I wanted it to be super special. As a final thank you for the prettiest nicest girl ever.

Rachel: That is so sweet. I am going to get us some food.

I get us a plate of what appears to be Italian Food. While he serves us some grape juice. He cant have wine because of his meds.

Finn: Thanks Rachel.

Rachel: This is amazing food. It is like a scene from a movie.

Finn: I hope so. I am glad you are enjoying yourself. So, I want to know what it was like to live in New York?

Rachel: Well it is different, from this, the small town I grew up in. I love it though. I loved performing, singing and all the history out there.

Finn: you were a performer?

Rachel: Yeah, I was on Broadway.

Finn: Thats exciting, I bet you were great. I bet everyone loved you.

Rachel: It was amazing. I guess the popularity got to my head a little, so that Is why I was glad to come back to Ohio. Time to be myself again, and see all my friends.

Finn: I am glad you did, It would've sucked if you weren't here.

Rachel: Finn Hudson, you are such a smooth talker.

Finn: Rachel Berry, You are the sweetest girl ever, you deserve it. Would you like to dance with me? I know I am in a wheelchair, but I can manage .

Rachel: It would be my honor.

He starts singing and I get up to dance with him. He was right he would manage. And even though he is in the chair, it couldn't be more special.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause, honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are (oh, oh)

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, lo-ud

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
But maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

At the end he hands me a big bouquet of flowers.

Rachel: Thank you for the dance and the flowers. Its all perfect.

Finn: Of course, I love you.

Rachel: yyy you do..Oh, I love you to.

He wheels over and kisses me. I never expected the night would end this way. He loves me. I know it. After Sam takes us home, I text Quinn everything that happened and asked for Finn to come over tomorrow. I asked and he said yes. Another day to spend with him, my boyfriend.