The Winner is... soon to be determined

December 20, 2015

This is the last day at McKinley High before Christmas break. It usually doesn't run this late into December but there have been a bunch things I guess. Its okay though, still get a three week break and then nationals is in January. So we have plenty of time to practice over break.

Even then, no one really showed up for class today. So while class rooms are empty. Me, Sam and all of the glee club are here decorating the choir room and displaying the Christmas spirit. Even though I am Jewish.

Mason: I can't believe it is about to be Christmas break. And Regionals are soon .

Spencer: Its exciting. I will bet you though, it will be even better when we win.

Jane: With at least one of the Beatles songs. All of them were good and will give us a good chance to win.

Sam: great confidence Jane, and you did terrific on your performances.

Rachel: I agree, I had no judgments what so ever, but we can only choose one song.

Ryder: You going to tell us?

Sam: We will later, after were done decorating.

Santana, Blaine, Kurt, Quinn, Puck and little Beth walk in.

Santana: Hey trouty mouth and everyone else. Look what we brought ..

Kurt: We brought a Christmas Christmas tree and some gifts. To keep the glee tradition going.

Spencer : Awesome, You guys gonna stay all day?

Quinn: Yes we are here going to have fun

Oh yeah, mmm
Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Let your heart be light
From now on your troubles will be out of sight, yeah

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Make the Yuletide gay
From now on your troubles will be miles away, oh

Here we are as in olden days
Happy golden days of yore, ah
Faithful friends who are dear to us
They gather near to us once more, ooh

Through the years we all will be together and
If the fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bow, oh yeah, oh
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now, oh, oh

Faithful friends who are dear to us
They gather near to us once more, oh, oh

Through the years we all will be together and
If the fates allow, oh yeah
But 'til then we'll have to muddle through somehow, oh yeah, oh, oh
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now, ooh yeah, oh, ooh

Beth: That was fun *giggles*

Rachel: Your so adorable

Quinn: Yes she is.

They spend all the day decorating the glee room. They take several pictures and of each other and send them to Finn. I even told them the good news. Finn gets to go home. He can't quite walk yet but he has a wheelchair and will still have physical therapy twice a week. So we are planning a surprise party, with permission from his doctors and Burt and Carol. For right now though it is time to reveal the winner of the Beatles week competition. And reveal the regionals set list.

Rachel: Okay everyone, It is time to say the winners and all the song you will be performing.

Everyone sits down and gives us all there attention.

Sam: It was a hard choice and we are not saying the one we didn't choose did bad. It was so hard because they were all amazingly done. Rachel want to do the honors?

Rachel: Yes I would. Congratulations Jane and Joe.

Jane and Joe: Thank you.

Joe: We won't let you down.

Sam: Now our songs consist of. Solo of let it be . Group performance of Bohemian Rhapsody and Signed Sealed delivered by Stevie Wonder.

Rachel: Now everyone go home. Enjoy your Christmas break, spend time with your family. Have fun and we will keep in contact about rehearsal days. See you soon.

Sam: Don't try and miss us to too much. See you at Finns party on December 23.