Caterer and decoration choosing

I pick up brenda at eight am and drive to the catering business. We meet Quinn, Tina, Santana and Brittany there. Finn, Sam and all the guys went to find dress shoes and candy for a candy bar.

Owner: Welcome to Treys . Here is our menus. We will give you time to look at it and see what you decide.

Quinn: Thank you very much. You have been a great help.

We all spend some time helping Quinn choose food. To accommodate everyone's food choices. Then we tell the caterer we choose Caesar salad, fruit salad and Seafood salad, all whole trays for everything we buy. Chicken wings, jalapeño poppers, mozzerrela sticks, stuffed mushrooms and cheese empanadas. White Rice and beef stew. Chicken piccata, steaks w/ peppers and onions. Eggplant parmigiana, lasagna, cheese lasagna, stuffed shells and Fettuccini Alfredo. We chose a lot of food. For a lot of people. Lots of money but worth it. Now time to go to find decor for the reception.

We head to all the craft stores basically In Ohio to find any winter decor. Brenda had a keen eye in helping I guess her art certificate helped. Quinn was happy all and I called finn and he did what they needed to get done. So food and decor done now party at my house.