Prologue

The Angel Academy has been around for centuries. The Headmaster has never changed. It is one of the most prestigious schools in the entire Angelic World. You are taken from infancy to train under the most elite Archangels. You begin as a Cherubim. You will remain a Cherubim until you turn twelve years of age. Cherubim can pass as a human, for  they have no wings. Once you reach twelve years of age, you will Graduate to a Seraphim. Seraphim have three pairs of wings. They will not have matured to your true color yet. They will be pure white, having no sign of color. Your powers will emerge at this stage.  As they are uncontrollable, they advised against being used unless an instructor has told you to do so. Once you reach eighteen years of age, you will Graduate this stage. You will lose two pairs of your wings and your wings will be fully matured at this point. You will become a Power. They are the last stage in the Angel Academy. They have all of their powers. You will remain a Power until you turn twenty-one years of age. That will be your last Graduation Ceremony.  This is where you find out if you will ascend to the level of Archangel or fall to the status of Fallen Angel.  A Fallen is a mercenary who walks the Earth. See why it's the most prestigious school in all of the Angelic World? I do. I wasn't failing. I was at the top of the class. I found out that they are afraid of what I would have become. Let's begin with the story, shall we?