-The Life of a Fangirl-

Hey guys!!!!! Yes I am alive. Sorry for kinda ditching wattpad for months, but I'm updating because some special people wanted me to and I see that even though this book isn't popular, you guys are as loyal to this book as always! enjoyyyy and sorry if I'm doing too much 'life of a fangirl' chapters - they're just quotes that are easier to find but I'll try change it up soon :) have a great day!

ONE - from tumblr
What if we were all characters in a book?
WHAT IF WHEN YOU FORGET WHAT TO SAY ITS THE AUTHOR BACKSPACING??
Guys why isn't everyone reblogging this it's a scientific breakthrough
And when you've had a sense that you have been through a certain day or moment before, it's cause the author is re-writing the same part of the story, just with better content.

ONE - from tumblrWhat if we were all characters in a book?WHAT IF WHEN YOU FORGET WHAT TO SAY ITS THE AUTHOR BACKSPACING??Guys why isn't everyone reblogging this it's a scientific breakthroughAnd when you've had a sense that you have been through ...

TWO
School book: You have to read 100 pages of me tonight
My book: You have no obligation to read me whatsoever
My book: But I see you checking out my binding ;)
Me: *internal conflict at large*

THREE
What girls look for in guys
-brown eyes
-crooked smile
-generous
-loving
-fictional

FOUR
Does anyone else realise that, as a fandom, we have a hard time completing our sentences?
"I just. I can't."
"Done."
"What the?"
"Wait."
"Can't even."
"This."

FIVE
*love song starts playing*
Normal people: Aw man this reminds me of my ex *sigh*
Me: AW MAN THIS REMINDS ME OF MY OTP SHOOT ME IN THE FACE

SIX
Hipsters: Do you have any idea how hard it is to love someone who will never love you back?
Fandoms: We're FANGIRLS.
Fandoms: Our entire LIVES revolve around loving people who will never love us back.
Fandoms: Some of them aren't even REAL PEOPLE.
Fandoms: THEY'RE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.
Fandoms: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FRUSTRATING THAT IS?