Chapter 91

"Hey, Mrs. Bieber!" Christian walked in. I looked at him. "Hi," I managed to squeak out. "You okay?" He sat next to me. "I'm nervous." "Nervous? Pfft! What's there to be nervous about? I mean, it's not like Justin's gonna say, 'I don't wanna marry you, you're the worst girlfriend in the world and I love Selena Gomez more than anything else' or something..." My eyes widened. "Oh no. What if he does say no?!" Becca glared at him. "Err. I wasn't supposed to say that, was I." She shook her head. "Well, I'm just gonna go... And... Yeah." He scurried out. "Oh my gosh... What if something goes wrong? What if we're not happy? What if.. What if this is all fake? Becca... I-" "It'll be okay, Mels." She pat my back. "You are going to marry Justin today. I'm sure he'll say yes."

Justin's Pov ♥

"Are my hands supposed to be this sweaty? See, feel!" I held my hand against Ryan's cheek. "Dude, no!" He wiped his cheek on his sleeve. "Gross." "Oh God. Melani won't like holding my sweaty hands. What if she doesn't marry me because of that?!" My eyebrows furrowed in worry. "Justin, calm down. I'm sure Mels will still marry you if you have sweaty hands." He placed his hands firmly on my shoulders. "You're freaking out. Calm down." I nodded. "I just spoke with Mels. She's a nervous wreck," Christian said. My eyes widened. "Dude!" Ryan scolded him. "Crap, crap, crap! What if she bails? What if this is too much for her to handle? Is there a lot of pressure on her? What if-" "Justin! Get a grip on yourself, man!" Ryan slapped my cheek. I sucked in a breath. "You're right. I'm just overreacting..." The more I thought about it, the more nervous I became.

Melani's Pov ♥

"Ten minutes, sweetie." Mom and Pattie came in. I looked at them and forced a weak smile. "You ready?" I inhaled a shaky breath and nodded slightly. Becca talked with me and finally convinced me that it was gonna be okay. They rubbed my back. "It's normal to have butterflies. They may not feel like good butterflies, but they are." Mom said. They chatted with me for a few more minutes. "Well, we're gonna go take our seats now. Good luck, honey!" They blew kisses then left. I suddenly remember that thing Justin left on the bed in the hotel. I stood and walked to my bag and got it out. I sat back down and set it down on the vanity. I slowly opened it, and a smile immediately spread on my lips. Another bracelet... Sure, I've gotten tons of jewelry from him, but this was freakin' gorgeous! A diamond bracelet! I mean, c'mon mane. I clipped it onto my wrist. He's amazing... I gotta remind myself to get him something. I took a sip of my water. Six more minutes and I'll be walking down that aisle... A flashback came to mind. "Do you, Melly Summers, take Justin Bieber to be your awfully wedding husband?" Five-year-old Becca stood between the little JustyBear and Melly. "I dooo," I answered, crinkling my nose and giggling. "And do you, Justin Bieber, take Melly Summers to be your awfully wedding wife?" "Uh-huh." He grinned. "The rings!" Becca called for little three-year-old Alex to bring them. He stumbled over and handed her two Ring Pops. "Which one do you want?" I picked the strawberry one. JustyBear put it on my finger, and I put a cherry one on his. "Now you may kiss the bride!" She covered her eyes as Justin leaned in. He kissed my cheek. "TA-DAAA!" Alex squealed. Justin and I smiled at each other. I chuckled. We were so cute. "Two minutes, hon." The wedding director said. I nodded and stood up. I stared at myself in the mirror. This is it. It's really happening. I'm getting married. I smoothed my dress out. When I looked back towards the mirror, I saw that five-year-old me in a white dress. I gasped quietly then smiled, small tears welling up in my eyes. "You've grown so much, princess." Daddy's voice whispered in my mind. "I love you, Daddy." I prayed for the next minute. "You ready, Melani?" Jeremy came in. I looked up and nodded, dabbing at the few tears on my cheeks with a tissue. Thank God the makeup lady applied waterproof makeup. "Let's go," He smiled warmly as he held out his elbow. I hooked my arm in it and was handed a bouquet. "This is your Cinderella moment, Mrs. Bieber," The wedding director smiled at me. I smiled back even though I was feeling nauseous again. Oh no. Please don't barf now. Please, please, please.

No Pov ♥

Justin's head snapped up as the band began playing music. He watched anxiously as the familiar faces walked down the aisle. We was calmer than before, but still quite a bit nervous. Ryan pat his back encouragingly and Justin nodded in return. That's when he saw her. His eyes traveled down her body, becoming captivated by her beauty. All his worries disappeared. Everything except her faded away. She smiled small at him. At the same time, Melani's nervousness vanished along with Justin's nervous feelings. She saw him as the Prince Charming in her storybook. His hair, his eyes, his smile, everything was perfect. Not a single thing out of place. Flashbacks of their childhood popped into her head several times as she gradually made her way down the aisle. Jeremy stopped in front of the alter and kissed her cheek before taking his seat. She stepped onto the platform and handed Becca her bouquet. Justin watched every move she made. When she turned towards him, their eyes locked and a smile formed on their lips. They turned towards the priest as he started speaking, intertwining their fingers. Fortunately for both of them, their hands were no longer sweaty. "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly." Justin smiled warmly at his soon-to-be wife. It was all happening so quickly, yet so slowly. Melani focused on the words coming from the minister's mouth, wanting to remember everything. "Through marriage, Justin and Melani make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. Justin and Melani will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other." The wedding ceremony went on, slowly, but surely.

The more words the minister said, the less focused Justin became. Sure, this was super important to him, but he just wanted the middle-aged man to get it over with already. Justin was just about falling asleep when he heard his name. "Do you, Justin Drew Bieber, take Melani Ann Summers to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" Justin looked at the minister before staring intently into Melani's eyes. "I do," He said softly. Confidently. "And do you, Melani Ann Summers take Justin Drew Bieber to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?" Butterflies were now attacking her stomach as a small smile covered her face. Justin stared at her lips as she said the words, "I do." It was like music to Justin's ears. Beautiful, amazing, magical music. A big smile came onto his lips. Alex stepped forward and held out the small pillow that held the rings. Justin grabbed the first one, gently grabbed Melani's left hand, then slid it onto her ring finger. He grinned. Melani did the same to him. They both looked back towards the minister. And then he finally said it. The words Justin and Melani have been dying to hear. "You may now kiss the bride."

Melani peered up into Justin's warm brown eyes as he gently caressed her cheek. Then he softly pushed his lips against hers. He slowly moved his lips on hers, just like she wanted. The newlyweds ignored their families' cheers as they gradually got deeper into the kiss. New butterflies swarmed Melani's stomach. The really good butterflies. They unhurriedly pulled away and tightly embraced each other. "You look absolutely beautiful, Melani." He whispered in her ear. "Thank you. You look stunning also." She mumbled back, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks. He retreated from the hug and held her face in his hands. "Don't cry, baby..." His eyes began to water also. They laughed and hugged again. "YEAH!" He yelled, pumping a fist into the air with an arm around Melani. She laughed and hugged her arms around his waist. He looked down and smiled at her while she looked around at their families. She hadn't noticed him taking his shoes and socks off. What can he say, he's a ninja. He knelt down and rolled up his pant legs. "What are you doing?" She questioned. He stood up again and scooped her up. He then took off running towards the water. "I LOVE YOU, MELANI ANN SUMMERS BIEBERRR!" He screamed as he ran across the water's edge. Melani laughed and curled her arms tighter around his neck. He spun around in circles. "Justin!" She squealed. He laughed and stopped, leaning his forehead on hers. "I love you" was all that was said before their lips connected. They passionately kissed on the beach, wanting nothing but to have this moment last forever.♥