The Start of the Plan

There were only a few days until the big date with Dave. Rebekah has been on edge ever since Hanna got expelled, she blamed it on her self and of course she blamed Annabel Jeffery, but we couldn't do anything about that, she got away with everything she did, but I guess those are the perks of having her father as the vice principal. I was still talking to Dave everyday and night. We have a real connection but I can't admit it otherwise Rebekah will kill me. Even though I thought about finishing the plan and just staying with him I would never actually do it otherwise Rebekah could think that I betrayed her.      

I woke up and it was the morning before the big date and Rebekah kept calling me every 5 minutes just to keep updated on what is happening with Dave. Even though she lives in the same house as him and could simply ask him if he's seeing anyone but clearly she didn't like that idea. Rebekah was really concerned if the plan didn't work, she thought about if he agreed to be less obsessive over her but then when I broke up with him he would ignore it. This thought just kept coming up in conversation with Rebekah every time she said "maybe you should stay with him until he graduated high school witch wouldn't be a short amount of time considering he was only a junior.

I got to school and I saw Rebekah and Dave walk into school together, they seemed so disinterested in each other and could quite possibly have gone the whole time without talking to each other. Usually they would split up at the door and walk their separate directions but this time they both walked towards me and I don't think that they realised they were still walking together. They came up to me and Rebekah said "hey Em, how are you doing?" I replied "Hey Bekah, great how about you?" we did this conversation every morning just to make people think we were ordinary, "hey Emma" Dave said, I replied "hey" I smiled as I said this to give the illusion that I liked him but I didn't. "You can leave now Dave" Rebekah said quite angrily, he looked at her and grinned but eventually waved and walked away. "ugh, he is so creepy" Rebekah stated, I laughed and we started heading to homeroom.

I went through the whole day freaking out about the date knowing that I would most likely develop feelings for him and then have to hurt him just for Rebekah's gain, I mean it is something that I agreed to do, but I had no idea I would start to like him, none at all. I woke up the next morning scared for the evenings activities but I would go through it all acting normal well as normal as I can.

The school day felt like it went forever and wouldn't end any time soon. But eventually it ended and I started getting ready for my big date. Dave arrived at my door at 6 pm and we went to a movie then we had dinner. We watched Captain America and it was a good movie but what wowed me was the dinner portion of the date. We went to a romantic  Italian restaurant called Luigi's, the food was amazing but what was even better was the conversation we were talking for hours and honestly I could've kept going for ever but the evening came to an end with e subtly bringing up Rebekah and I asked "why do you always try and get her trouble?" he looked guilty but admitted "when we were kids she killed my pet hamster on accident and ever since then I try to catch her before she doe's anything which could get her in trouble to prevent her from doing something she will regret" I took a deep breath said "I understand" he nodded and smiled. He dropped me home and immediately Rebekah called me "how did it go" she asked all I said was "great but no progress yet".