A Great Mistake

The next day I arrived to school and Rebekah ran up to me "call off the plan" she whispered I walked over into a corner and asked "why?" she looked around to make sure that no one was listening "Dave came up to me and said that he really liked you and that if I put in a good word with you about him that he would stop harassing me, so we can call off the plan." my face showed it all I was disappointed but I admitted "what if I actually like him?" she smiled and jut said "that's fine" and with that I was so happy and for the rest of the day I had a glow and nothing could ruin that.

*1 week later*

Dave and I had been going on lots of dates and everything was great until one night we went to a movie. After the movie we went to the park and just sat in his car admiring the veiw, he started kissing me "do you want to, you know?" he asked "NO" I yelled he looked surprised "ha yes you do" he insisted I shook my head "NO I DON'T" I yelled he grinned and started coming towards me in a sexual way I backed up into the corner of the car and yelled "NO PLEASE STOP" he grinned again "oh Em you know you want to" he insisted I shook my head he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. He started trying to undress me but when I resisted him, he would keep tightening his grip on my arm , I managed to pull my arm out of his fist and slapped him "PLEASE STOP!" I yelled he laughed and came towards me his face turned to ice, he lifted his hand and raised it up to my face.

 He stroked my cheek and started backing away from me, as soon as I thought he had finally stopped he lifted his hand and smacked my face I screamed and started crying "PLEASE STOP" I yelled, this made me feel like I was back in my bedroom as a kid getting punished for my disappointing actions towards my father. I cried "I'M CALLING THE POLICE!", he was shocked but he replied "if you do no one will believe you, remember you slapped me not the other way round, you initiated it" he looked me dead in the eyes and said "i'm so sorry, baby please forgive me" I nodded "of course I will forgive you" I couldn't possibly not forgive him as I always had to forgive my father and quite frankly this is exactly the same.

I got home that night and Julie was waiting up for me "oh my god are you okay?" she asked I nodded and burst into tears "he tried to force me into something I wasn't comfortable with and I hit him, it is my fault I forced him to hit me, it is my fault" she shook her head and ran up to me she hugged me and was stroking my head "it is not your fault Emma, you hit him first to stop him from forcing you into it, oh Em it has never been your fault" she said. The next day I had a giant bruise on my face and makeup just wouldn't cover it up Julie let me stay home from school but that didn't stop Rebekah from calling and accusing me of assaulting her brother even though she hadn't seen what he did to me, plus she didn't know the whole story but I wasn't going to tell her anything.

Julie took me into school and we went to the principal but all she said was "you went on that date at our own risk what happens on that date is not the school's problem, if you wish to press charges go to the police not the school, no disciplinary action will be taken against Mr Matthews" Julie was furious over this and she took me out of the school and because I am above my level I was able to get into an online school with no human contact so I can finish High school. Julie went to her law firm and got the best lawyer in LA to represent me in court against Dave Matthews.