Normal Life

Julie let me continue going to the Penn-brook high, so I could try and get some structure and so I wasn't sitting around all day doing nothing which wouldn't benefit my learning as she put it. So on Monday I would start going to Penn-brook high again at least this time it isn't as scary as the first time. Hopefully I won't get any attention brought to what he did to me, I mean if Rebekah his sister could forgive me for sending him to jail anyone can. 

Julie was trying to convince me out of going back "you are still registered in the online school for gifted children, so I expect you to graduate early with the course you have completed, You know you have technically got enough credits to graduate already and you have gone into this year already having your junior, and senior year completed why don't you just graduate?" Julie ranted 

I looked at her "I will graduate at the end of the year with the class of 2016 like we planned I don't need to graduate now it can wait until the end of the year" I yelled, she sighed and said "fine but are you going to tell Rebekah about you actually being a senior?" I shook my head and that was the end of the conversation I had gone into the year not having enough credits but in the last month or so I had gotten them and I was raised to the senior level, but I wasn't going to tell Rebekah about it until the end of the year just  so I can keep my friend.

I walked into the school and every where I looked people were staring and me, Rebekah walked into school with me "TAKE A PICTURE IT LAST'S LONGER" she yelled and immediately everyone turned away "thanks" I whispered she smiled "my pleasure" she said relieved. The bell rang and we went to homeroom, I walked into the door and everyone was whispering to each other then looking up at me then continuing to whisper, Mrs Middleton walked up to us "you to don't need to be here I will mark you present but please leave" she said with a cold look on her face I could tell Rebekah was furious by this and was about to go off her nut but I said "sure whatever" to save Mrs Middleton from feeling ashamed and to stop Rebekah from getting expelled like Hanna did.

We went to the chill room which was locked up by the janitor but I grabbed my bobby pin out of my hair and started to pick the lock Rebekah looked stunned "you can do that?" She asked, I looked up at her and just as I finished picking the lock I replied "well with an IQ score of 230 I can just about do anything" I was kinda shocking her "shouldn't you be out of high school with that high an IQ?" She asked, I nodded "yeah I am graduating at the end of the year and I am technically a senior" I admitted she looked disappointed "fun" she said trying to hid her emotions, "you can to" I enlightened her on how she could get enough credits to graduate "I can't do that i'm not that smart" she replied, "but you could be if you wanted to" I enthusiastically said, "how?" she asked, "it will take a lot of work but if you want I can teach you" I replied she was ecstatic about it and couldn't stop nodding.

The bell rang for the next class and surely every teacher told me and Rebekah to just leave and that we would be marked present but it was so pathetic, but in light of this I started to prepare Rebekah for the hard work and got her progress file and found out she has an IQ of 160 and was a genius so it wouldn't be so hard to get her to graduate early.