The Job

Hannah's POV

I just began my job at a restaurant called by the name Sushi Cafe. I had been hired recently. I only applied for the job due to its low lack of service. I didn't communicate well with people and I was waitress so luckily there, communicating only happen every now and then. I had long black hair, 5ft 5in tall, only 23, and I lived alone. I had the ideal body of the girls here so I was pretty much okay besides the fact I was mixed. American and Korean, but I had sometimes been mistaken for being Asian or Japanese, which I never understood. I was born in Korea and moved to America when I was 7 and lived there for a few years since my mother was American.

People around here called me Haru instead of Hannah since Hannah sounded to American according to my boss, so my name tag said Haru. I was a dancer in training but with an American group mixed with some Koreans, Germans, and Latinos here in Korea. I loved worked with different types of people. Just interacting with people in a restaurant made me nervous.

My boss walked up to me and said in a stern voice grabbing my arm,"Go serve table 10." He pushed me in a rough way and I sighed walking to table ten. "Hello I'm your waitress for the day. My name is Haru, how may I help you?" I wrote down their order as they began to tell me exactly what they wanted. There was a lot of them so I had quite the lot to bring back to them.

They were quite rude on how slow the food was taking. Finally I brought them their food and their drinks and they didn't bug me for the rest of the night. I walked to the back when my shift ended. It was 12 o' clock and I hung up my apron and sighed. "Man tonight was harder than most nights..what the hell." I began to talk to myself since I was quite lonely. I didn't have friends and I lived alone so yeah I was alone.

I closed up the restaurant and made my way home. I didn't live far but it was dark so I made sure not to put in my headphones so I could hear all of my surrounding. I had a problem biting my nails. I was always nervous for some reason. I slipped on my hat and continued to walk. The empty streets of the city, it was beautiful honestly.

I finally reached home. I walked up the stairs and into my small apartment. It was pitch black so I hurried to turn on the lights, I was actually afraid of the dark. My Appa used to hum me to sleep  so I would ignore the dark, but I was 23 years old now so I didn't really have a choice anymore. I got undressed and slipped on some shorts and a big jacket and headed straight to bed. I had to go to bed since I had work at 7AM..

~
Sorry for such a short chapter but it's just the beginning!