Months

Six months later

Hannah's POV

Time flew by very quick. With work, with him, with the boys. I felt like it was eternity. The days never ended but yet they did so quickly. Today was our six months. I woke up in his arms, I rolled over and kisses his nose softly and ran my fingers through his hair. He slowly woke up, swollen eyes and raspy voice, "Mm good morning Jagiya." He pulled my hand to his face and he placed a soft kiss on the top of my hand and he placed my hand on his cheek.

"Good morning JiYong, did you sleep well?" I rubbed my thumb on his cheek. "Mm very. Happy six months my dear." He smiled and kissed my hand once again. "Happy six months." I replied with a smile and he closes his eyes again. I could tell he was beat from work. He was never used to putting his body into so much activity and having me as their dance teacher didn't help because I had the ability to move quickly.

I kissed his forehead softly, escaping his grasp so I could get ready for the day. I let him sleep in since he was beat. I changed into a big sweater and some jeans. I pulled my long black hair into a pony tail and I then left the room. I walked into the kitchen to see a very tired Seungri standing there. I coughed to get his attention and he quickly turned around and smiled. "Good morning!" He was a as energetic as I was. "Morning! Why are you up so early?" I looked at him. "Because that's what the maknaes or this case all dongsaengs do. Remember you and I are the youngest and always the first ones awake." He had a point, we had more energy in our bodies than the rest.

I went and laid on the couch and closed my eyes. Minutes after I felt a hand run across my cheek and I began to open my eyes. There he was standing above me. "You're still tired, come back in bed and sleep with me." He looked me in the eyes and I gave in of course. I got up and he grabbed my hand and I followed behind him like a puppy. I walked in the room and he closed the door. "Put on sleeping clothes." I did so and put pajamas on. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He swayed us like a middle school couple at a dance, who didn't know how to dance. I smiled at him "Are you sure that we shouldn't get up?" I ruffled a hand through his fluffy messy hair. "Mm I'm sure, day off, let's enjoy it while we can huh?" I nodded. He had a big point on that, six months we happened to have a day off. He smiled happy that I agreed and he placed a soft kiss on my lips and I kissed him back. He pulled away and held my hand so we would lay on the bed. Once we were laying down I curled up next to him and he placed the blanket over me, wrapped his arms around me.

Now I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to appreciate the man I loved. "Yongiieeeeee. I don't want to sleep now." I sat up and he smiled and he ruffled his hand through his hair. "What do you want to do Jagiya?" I shrugged and looked at him. "I don't know, what do you wanna do?" He sat their thinking for a minute. "Let's go to the park we went to when we first started hanging out?" He sat up and smiled at me and I shook my head yes and jumped out of the bed.

JiYong POV

The minute I mentioned the park her eyes lit up with happiness. It was one of her favorite places and we hadn't been there in so long. She dragged my by the arm so I would get up and change. I did that. I was very tired, but either way I was beyond happy to spend the rest of this day with her.