Who Are You?

Korean vocabulary :
Gamsahamnida : Thank you (formal)

Morning

I got startled due to my harshly loud alarm clock. "Please I don't want to go today.." I sighed and sat up, rubbing my drowsy eyes. I stretched my arms and yawned. 6:00AM the clock next to me read. I decided to take my time this morning. I got up and made breakfast. Eggs and bread, I was on a new diet even though I was already fairly skinny. I sat my plate down at the table along with my cup of coffee. I sat in silence as I began to eat.

Ding-Ding! My phone had gone off. I quickly grabbed it to see who had texted me.
Boss : Yah! Where are you?! There's a shit ton of people here!

My response : I'll be there ASAP.

I wondered why there were so many people there this early in the morning. It was never busy, no less in the morning. I finished eating my small breakfast and quickly drank the hot coffee. I grabbed a sweater and pants and rushed into the bathroom. I brushed my long black hair and brushed my teeth. I put on a natural look for makeup and changed quickly.

I rushed out of the apartment, locked the door, and walked fairly fast to the restaurant. I arrived and oddly enough there was a lot of people. Just normal costumes but they all came in early this morning. I sighed and three on my apron over a black shirt I was wearing under my sweater. I began to go around the restaurant taking everyone's order. After walking around for a while with a co-worker all of the orders were taken. We quickly gave them to the chefs and then they began to cook. I walked in the back and into the bathroom.

Work had just begun and I was already beaten. I leaned over the sink and sighed. I closed my eyes, I didn't feel well today for some reason. I began to throw up for no reason. Maybe I felt some pressure. Then there was a loud bang at the door. "Yah! Haru get out here! You have people to feed and people to serve!" My boss yelled. "O-ok!" I responded quite shakily but I washed out my mouth and got right back to work.

I walked up to an empty booth who had one guy in it. His face was covered by a hat so I couldn't see him.
"U-uh sir? What would you like to order today?" I got out my pen and waited for his response.
"I would like some sushi and wine please." He said almost in a hushed voice. He didn't have a deep voice or a high pitched voice. It sounded like an average man.
"With that be all for today?" He nodded and I bowed and left and gave the chef his order. He was much kinder than the rest of the people in here besides my current coworkers. I served the other people in the restaurant.

I would occasionally glance over at the strange man who was sitting by himself to see if he was okay. Finally his food and drink were ready. I carried them to his table and set them down lightly.
"Here's your food sir." I bowed once again.
"Gamsahamnida." He titles his head down and I began to walk away.
"Yah! You! You! And you!" The boss pointed at two girls and me. We all walked over to him.
"You guys entertain by singing and dancing." He commanded. We bowed as in a way to say ok. The lights changed to a slightly blue and we went in the back to change. I slipped my sweater back on and kept my pants and sneakers on. The two girls and I discussed what we were going to do.

We all came to a decision to sing and dance to Seungri's song Gotta Talk To U, since we all knew it and I had a dance for it. I was going to sing the chorus parts and I was going to dance at the same time. The blue tint stayed and we stood in the empty space as the song started. We danced and sang and when I sang I had a bit of a high pitched singing voice, but the crowd seemed to like it so I didn't mind either.

The guy who was seated alone had glasses over his eyes so when he looked up I didn't see who he was.

After that song ended we danced and sang to Seungri's Strong Baby. I sang most of that one since I knew all of it. Since this song was a bit more intimate we danced a little sexier than the previous. Which made the men seem like animals. Our boss told us during that dance performance to grab a male from the audience. The two girls had no problem but I did. Like I said I was good with people so I stood there for a moment trying to decide.

The man with sunglasses and a hat stood up and walked towards me.
"Shall we? I can tell you're having trouble." He was offering to be the male I chose so I did, I chose him for the performance. Those males we chose would be with us in our next performance. The next song came on it was Seungri's V.V.I.P. All of the songs were by Seungri since we all loved his music and it seemed appropriate from the setting of the restaurant.

The male I danced with had no problem dancing with me. He was quite intimate and touchy with his dancing but, he seemed like he was a professional. At one point of the dancing he put his hat on me and I saw he had slicked back, black hair. The song ended which meant we were done dancing. I kept on his hat. And looked at him wishing to see the eyes of the man I just danced with.
"Who are you?" I said to him quietly.
"The question is, who are you?" He tapped me on the nose and walked away.

My boss came up to me pulling the hat from my head and grab my arm tightly.
"What's wrong with you!? Are you stupid?!" I didn't know what he was talking about. He raised his hand as he was going to hit me and I flinched closing my eyes but I didn't feel anything hit me. I opened my eyes and the mysterious guy grabbed my bosses hand and shook his head.
"What is wrong with you? That's the real question. What kind of man hits a woman." He grabbed his hat from my boss and placed it back on my head.
"Go home-" the mysterious guy read my name tag "-Haru. I'm sure you taking the day off wouldn't be a problem would it?" He looked at my boss and he shook his head in agreement. He let go my bosses hand and I ran home. I still had the mans hat on. Who was that? Why was he nice to me? Why was he protecting me?

Whatever the reason was, I still had to go to dance practice. We had a big day tomorrow with our performance..