Reunited

Hannah's POV

Jungkook and I were setting up the dorm for when the boys came back. We had food cooked and there was a big welcome home sign up. I for once wore a dress. It was black with spots of gray on it. I wore the necklace JiYong gave me. I was nervous. I was wearing his hat and my hair had gotten long again so I let it down since he loved it down. I was so anxious. I was finally going to see him after a few months. I turned on soft music.

JiYong POV

We got off of our flight and arrived in Seoul. I ran to the car avoiding cameras and fans, I just wanted to get home already. The boys ran after me, avoiding cameras and fans as well. We all jumped in the car and took off our hats and masks. I couldn't sit still the whole car ride. "Yah! JiYong stop moving!" I was rocking side to side hitting the two maknaes. "I can't. Are we almost home?" Seunghyun laughed and looked at Taeyang. "Yes we are." Taeyang responded.

We finally arrived to the dorms and I jumped out of the car immediately. I ran up to our floor and pulled out my keys to unlock the door. The boys approached behind me with heavy breaths. "Man you are one excited hyung." Seungri said, catching his breath. My hand was pulled away from the door by Seunghyun. "Now wait a minute lets all just relax and take a minute before we go in." I sighed and listened to him.

We stood outside the door for a few minutes and finally went inside. All the lights were off so I quickly turned on the lights. There was a big welcome home sign and a bunch of food made. We all came in but I heard all of the boys stop. I felt arms wrap around the waist and I jumped since it was unexpected. I turned around and saw her. Black and gray dress, my hat and her hair down. Along with the necklace I bought her months ago. I hugged her and lifted her off of her feet. I saw Jungkook smiling and standing next to Seungri and they were talking.

It did reassure me that she was still going to be mine. She kisses my cheek and grabbed my hand leading me to the food. "I made lots of food for you guys. I needed to do something and this was all I was capable off." She smiled and put down her hand. "Come on, you know you being here for us and JiYong is good enough." Taeyang walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder, patting it lightly. I lifted her head with my finger and gave her a bright smile and she did the same. I hugged her once again and whispered in her ear, "I'm so glad to be home." Hearing that made her hug me tighter and she rested her head on my shoulder. I knew by that, that she was happy too.

A few hours into us being home, I had an urge to make her mine. I wanted to. We had known each other for so long now and I still hadn't made any moves. We both showed interest for each other but why did I have trouble making her mine.

Hours Later

"Hyung! Help how do I ask..her to..be mine?" I looked at Seunghyun with a bit of worry in my eyes. "Do what your heart tells you duh!" He said without hesitation and walked away. I sighed and it was all I could think about. I walked up to her slowly and grabbed her hand. "JiYong are you ok?" I looked up and shook my head. "I have a question." She held onto my hand and waited for me to ask. "Uh-" I took a deep breath "-be mine? Please? I'm sorry it took so long to-" I was cut off by her hug. I sighed in relief and she said quietly to me, "Yes of course."

She was now mine. Only mine. I was not going to let her go ever.