Sober

Hannah's POV

I woke up really early. I didn't know why but I couldn't stop thinking about his secret he spilled last night. I couldn't believe I said my secrets too. I had never done that before so why now. I felt bad that I had asked him to stay he probably had more important things to attend to. I got up and decided to shower. I grabbed my baggy black pants, a black shirt and the hat he had given me.

JiYong POV

I woke up from a nightmare. I had been pulled away from all I love but I woke up and realize it was only a bad dream. It didn't really happen, I also woke up to her not being next to me which sent me into panic. I sat up and looked around. That's when I heard the shower. She's just in the shower..I sighed and leaned back again. Why was I panicking it is her house anyways.

I got up and ruffled my fingers through my black hair. I went to her kitchen and began to make breakfast and some tea. I heard the bathroom door open but I didn't lift my head. "Whatcha doing?" She leaned on the counter and tilted her head. My eyes wandered to her and she was wearing a black shirt tucked into her baggy black joggers and her hair was down with my hat on. "I'm making breakfast duh! Here." I smiled and passed her the tea.

She grabbed it from me and smiled and began to drink it. Is that what it would feel like if we were together? Waking up together and- what am I thinking? My mind was once again at war. She sat at the bar table in her kitchen. I placed a plate infront of her and she began to eat fast. "I have dance today." She said without looking up. "May I come watch?" I asked quietly afraid of her answer. "Of course Oppa!" She exclaimed and she immediately wanted to leave.

"Look, uh Hannah about last night..I'm sorry if I-" she cut me off. "It's okay we both admitted to feeling..something but obviously we don't know what it is yet." She smiled and I automatically smiled back. "Come on let's go. Get your silly head out of the clouds." She seemed in a good mood and with her words, we left to her dance class.

We arrived at the studio in about 20 minutes. We entered the studio and everyone froze. You could hear mumbles of the dancers. I guess hey never suspected to see me there. "Guys? Hey! We need to focus, he's here to watch so I suggest that you be on your best behavior!" Hannah shouted and they all immediately listened. I was mesmerized on how they listened to her. I watched two males walk up to her. Two males from SMTown. Sehun and Kai from EXO were here? Why?

"Thank you so much for your help, I hope you work with great companies one day." Sehun said to Hannah as he bowed. That's when I realized she was helping making choreography for successful boy bands. Any. I sat on he floor in front and watched as they danced. She amazes me everyday. I don't know how but she did. About 30 minutes in she called break. I got up and stood in front of her. "Let me dance with you guys or let you and I have a dance together please." She smiled and scratched the back of her neck. "Ok fine you win this."

Not too long after they went back at dancing. We decided to do a solo dance together at the end of practice. Everyone was going to watch though and I knew it. I almost fell asleep due to the hectic night we had.

She shook me and I instantly stood up and I laughed at my stupidity and she laughed too. "It's cute, so it's ok." She mumbled at me quietly and that made my heart smile. Everyone made their way to the sides of the room, making it so it was just us in the middle of studio. The music played and it was the same song from the night I had become her dance partner. I knew exactly what was happening. We were mimicking that night, that dance that led us to interact.

We continued to dance until it all came to an end. At the end of our dance we hugged and o walked to grab water right when I got a text from Seunghyun.

Seunghyun : I've got some news..JiYong..we are leaving in a month for a tour and well we will be gone for a few months.

I felt my heart drop, how was I going to leave her alone? I couldn't. I didn't want to. Would she be safe? How do I tell her that I'm..leaving?