Rumors

Hannah's POV

We texted everyday although we didn't talk our personal lives we wanted to wait till we saw each other so we had more to talk about. It was almost three months into the tour. I missed the boys. I had been fired from the restaurant job due to my paranoia. I now slept with all the lights on. It felt like the way it did before I met JiYong and the boys. It was lonely.

I had been making friends though with other KPop stars. Not all of them were from YG entertainment honestly. I sometimes stay at the boys dorm so I would feel a little less alone. YG began to memorize who I was so that was good. That was when I got a text from YG himself, "Come to my office we have business to discuss." I was a bit frightened but I listened.

I walked to his office and knocked on the door before entering. "You wanted to see me." He nodded and leaned on the table. "You're a lead dancer in your dance group correct? I hear you are teaching some of the pop bands choreography." He looked at me and I nodded, "That's correct as a mix dancing group we help out any company or group asking for help." He sat down and said, "I want you to work for YG entertainment, become the new lead choreographer." My eyes lit up. "M-me sir? I've never-" he cut me off by his words, "You are very experienced and we could use someone like you."

"I will definitely take this job sir!" I was going to work with YG entertainment that means when the boys came back, I would be one of their bosses. He smiled, happy that I agreed and accepted and then he let me leave. I didn't have to live at the dorms like the others. I felt so honored. I got to the boys dorms and walked in a closed their door. It felt so empty without them.

I turned in the tv and the first thing that was on was the news, "YG announces new lead choreographer but is yet to reveal pictures and a name. Stay tuned for more information!"

JiYong POV

We got a break before the concert began I turned on the tv and the first thing that popped on was "YG announces new choreographer but has yet to release name and pictures. Stay turned for more information!"
We were going to have a new boss when we got back home. I don't know how excited I was about that though.

I ended up falling asleep after that, I was beat, drained. I hadn't been like this in forever. I didn't eat much, my body never got used to all of the activity I did on stage. I felt sick, home sick. When I woke up it was almost time to get ready to go out, I looked at my necklace remembering there's someone at home waiting for me to come back and that's what gave me strength everyday.

Another Month into the Concert

Hannah's POV

I began to become good friends with BTS but mostly with Jungkook. We hung out a lot, we tried to stay hidden in public though. He'd usually come visit me in the YG dorms since I was usually there.

I wore that necklace JiYong gave me everyday. The J reminded me that one day he's coming home. We isnt my boyfriend but I wanted to be with him, and well from his words, he wanted to be with me too. So hopefully that will happen when he comes home. Anyways, YG did announce who I was with picture and name. But I didn't start until BIGBANG came back front tour. I decided I would hang with Jungkook today.

I texted him and he was free which was good so we met up at a coffee shop but we didn't hide this time. People were taking photos and we ended up going to my place but little did I know someone caught a glimpse of us together near my house and it didn't look like we were friends. It looked like more.

JiYongs POV

Just a few more days and we were going to get to go home. Today was a day off so I turned on the tv and it always seemed to involve YG stuff whenever I wanted to watch tv.
"BTS's Jungkook and YG's lead choreographer, Hannah, are seen out together on a suspected date. Are these two dating? It may look that way due to her J necklace and their walk to a house and then super close." The tv announcer said and I felt my heart drop. Did she find someone new? No no she's wearing the necklace I gave her. Now I'm confused what do I do.

Hannah's POV

I saw the news and we immediately freaked out. Jungkook was just a friend, like a brother. I hope JiYong knew that. I texted him right away telling him everything.

JiYongs POV

I got a text from her telling me that they were just friends and nothing more. I sighed in relief and was hoping that it was true so I believed it. I couldn't loose her over this. I can't. Whatever was going to happen. We were going home tomorrow. So even if it was true I could win her back quickly.

I couldn't wait to go back home..