A Day Out

I hardly gotten any sleep last night due to everything that happened but it was morning. It was almost time to go meet them at the restaurant for breakfast. I had slept in due to not going to work. I hope they wouldn't mind that I was coming. Maybe I shouldn't go...no I'm going. My mind was at war with itself honestly.

JiYongs POV

"You did what?!" I shouted quite loudly waking everyone up.
"I invited her to breakfast with us, I was sure you wouldn't mind but I'll text her and tell her it's off." Seunghyun responded pulling out his phone.
"No! It's okay! I just, you didn't tell me ahead of time. Now I have to look decent." I quickly went to my closet and looked for something decent to wear.
"Why do you need to look decent, I'm sure she wouldn't mind? Wait JiYong do you-" I cut him off "Does this look fine?" I pulled out a white button up and basically black dress pants. He nodded and I turned my back to him.
"JiYong has a crush on a waitress/dancer!" He shouted. "I do not!" I shouted equally as loud. I began to get dressed while he was standing there. We have been friends for well a very long time so it didn't bug us.
"Then why do you want to dress nicely?" He leaned in the door frame.
"Because she's a lady and that's what a man does. They dress nicely in front of women." He tilted his head as in an agreement. "Alright whatever you say." He walked out and I sighed.

I walked out and the boys were staring at me. "Yah?!" I felt a bit pressured since I didn't know she invited. "Let's go!" I ran out of the dorm and to the car. I wanted to drive.

Hannah POV

I put on a short black sleeves shirt and blast pants. I brushed my long black hair..that I was having doubts about. I decided I wanted to cut it before I left. So that's what I did. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut my long hair up to my shoulders. I saw my hair fall on the floor but I felt much better.. Less weight. I shook out my hair and did my makeup. A more natural look. Or as some people called it 'innocent.' I then slipped on the black hat JiYong had given me and I began to walk to the restaurant.

I arrived not to long after and I saw a black car pull up. The boys stepped out of the car. They didn't recognize me since I had cut my hair. They walked inside and I sneakily followed behind them. They went up to the waiter.
"Uh I guess a table for five please." JiYong had thought I didn't show up.
"Make that six not five!" I said from the back. I removed my hat and the boys laughed. JiYong faced turned pink due to his silly mistake.

We all got seated and began to order. I was staring off into space until someone tapped my shoulder. It was JiYong who had been seated right next to me.
"Mm?" I looked at him.
"Are you okay?" He leaned by my ear so that no one could hear. I nodded my head yes. Truth was I wanted to quit my job. I had saw a "now hiring" sign in front of this restaurant.
"I'll be right back." I walked up and went to the a worker asking about it.

"I work at a small restaurant but I get harassed and would love to work here." The male smiled and gave me a paper of information to fill out. I bowed and walked back to the table.
"What's that?" Seungri rested his head on his hands which were held up by his elbows. I looked at him, "Its an application. I'm going to see if I'm eligible to work here."
"We'd see you everyday!" Daesung cried out. "Yeah he's right we come here everyday for breakfast." Taeyang backed him up.
"Oh that'd be really cool! I'm good at cooking and well it'd be easier for me to talk to you guys." I began to fill it out and once I finished I walked back to the male.

JiYongs POV

"Ohhhhhh JiYong got him a very talented girl!" Seungri cried out almost loud enough for her to hear. I looked at her making sure she didn't hear.
"Aish! She's not my girl!" I scolded at his words. It didn't anger me, I was just embarrassed whenever they teased me. She was very very beautiful and she had a great sense of humor and personality and- I cut my mind off and tried to think of something else. She came back and sat down next to me.
"So do you think you'll get the job?" I looked at her. She was fairly close and she looked back. "I hope so I don't want to deal with my other boss anymore." I nodded in agreement. "Ya if you stay there you'll always need me there." I laughed and she lightly hit my arm.

"So how did you two love-I mean how did you two meet?" Taeyang asked her but he purposely messed up. "Well he was at the restaurant I work at and I was his waitress. Also our boss uses the girls as objects and he made us dance and sing for the audience and we needed a partner and JiYong saw I couldn't choose anyone and he came up to me and was my partner. Of course I didn't know who he was, but he was my dance partner and he saved me from my boss hitting me right in front of everyone." She smiled at me and then slightly put her head down.
"Yeah I wore my disguise but I put my hat on her and then apparently the boss thought that was bad so he took the hat off and went to hit her but there was no way that was happening with me around." I smiled at her.

"You two are like a nonexistent couple waiting to happen.." Seunghyun mumbled.
"What hyung?" I shot a glance at him. "Yah! You heard me! You know it's true!" He poked my shoulder acting like a five year older.
"You two should go hangout alone. Try to know each other." Seunghyun suggested.
We both agreed and that was it, we were going to be alone.