Intoxicated

JiYongs POV

It had been a few weeks since I had last seen Hannah. She had a new job and I was busy with my work. We texted occasionally but it wasn't the same. It didn't feel right. I wanted to see her but I was always too afraid to ask. She had become a lead dancer in her group which I was very proud of.

I couldn't get her out of my mind. But I always had to push the thought aside. It was like she disappeared from existence and was a figure of my own imagination. Whatever what was happening I couldn't focus on it right now, I had to focus on work.

I had known whether ex looked like due to a night we had bonding. She showed me tons of pictures of her past, she seemed to be lifting a weight off of her shoulders when she shared memories along with a photo. Although after she threw all of those memories away, besides the ones with her parents. She did it without hesitation, as if she was already waiting for that day to come. I'm glad she did it.

Hannah's POV

I had gotten the job at the fancy restaurant. It was taking up most of my days along with dancing so I didn't see JiYong or any of the it's very often since they had to work so much as well. Seungri would occasionally come in and talk to me while he ate breakfast but he had more time on his hands than the other boys. Which I understood.

Lately I had been packing, I had found a nicer apartment to move into plus it was closer to the dorms and my work and my dancing studio so it wasn't so far anymore for me. I was drained though. I had a day off finally, but it was slowly going to be ruined by a male from the past.

I kept getting phone calls from an ex who I hated. He wanted to hangout and just talk, but his just talk would lead to more. Maybe I'll just let him come over. Go hangout in a public place.

So that was it we were going to hangout in a public bar. I couldn't be alone with him.

Hours later

JiYong POV

I had stayed home for today as well as the boys did. Well most of us. Taeyang and Seunghyun were going to go out and drink and eat. They liked to get out as much as possible on days off. I admired that. We were all so different so we didn't clash. I loved it.

I had decided to change into black baggy sweatpants and a white tank top. I was so tired and out of energy. It was amazingly cold in the dorms but I loved the cold. I began to think of the times with Hannah. The first time we met, the time she found out it was me, our alone times.

I read over our text messages. I could admit whenever she said my name it sent my mind into a whole new world. A happy world..I guess I could say I had a crush on her, I think. Not very sure yet but I would figure it out soon.

Hours later

I got a text from Seunghyun..which was odd..
Seunghyun : JiYong, I see Hannah she's here with some tale blonde haired male. She seems very drunk.
Me : make sure he doesn't touch her at all ok? Ask her if I can drop something off at her house.
Seunghyun : she said yeah here's her address.

He sent me the address and I knew exactly who that male was, I was going to wait at her house until she got home safe.

Two hours later

I awaited in her living room when I heard the door open, it was the ex and her. They didn't see me and he had become very touchy. He pushed her to the wall and places his lips on her, though I hadn't noticed she tried to push him off.

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. Like it was being crumbled.

I coughed to make sure he would stop I couldn't handle seeing it. He pulled away and they both looked at me. She pushed him away and shook her head.
"JiYong it's not what it looks like I promise. If you saw I pushed him off of me or I tried."
"Shut up you liked it and you know you did." He scolded as if he was offended.
"It's okay." She walked to me and I looked at her ex. "You need to leave now." I gave him a deathly look, he was a bad poison to her life and she was doing wonderful. He did as I said and left. I sighed and looked at her and she had slightly tripped so I caught her and helped her stay on her two feet. "My body hates alcohol why did I do all of that?" She said disappointed in herself. I carried her to her bed and tucked her in. "Some people do it to ease pain some do it as distraction, you did it to distract yourself from who you were once with. He's gone now you don't have to pretend anymore." I had the urge to kiss her forehead and hold her but I didn't. Instead I sat on her bed and listen to her hum to herself for a while.

She was too peaceful to be filled in a world of poison. I would hope that she would realize it soon enough. She deserves better.