Quittish try outs

I walked to the field to the tryouts for the Gryffindor team. Everybody was talking so loud that I couldn't hear Harry. I then heard Ginny yell out "shut it!" to everyone. Everyone then went quiet and the tryouts began while I sat with Hermione. Ron flew in front of one of the hoops and he looked nervous. He was doing a pretty good job at blocking the ball but then he ended up hanging upside down from his broom. He held onto the end trying to keep from falling and I got a little scared. After he climbed back onto his broom the tryouts kept going and just as the ball was about to be blocked by the guy that was hitting on Hermione I heard Hermione whisper the cumbutus charm right next to me. The ball then went through the hoop making the guy lose his shot. Ginny then threw a ball Ron's way and he spinned upside down on his broom making the ball hit his helmet. Everyone clapped and cheered for him and I could see Lavender drooling over him. The tryouts ended and I went to meet up with Draco in the room of requirement. On my way there I felt like I was being followed. I quickly turned around ready to use my powers when I realized it was Seamus. I then put down my arms and relaxed. "Seamus you should have said something I could have hurt you." He laughs and then he kisses me. I put my hands behind his neck while he held me in his arms. I then heard the footsteps coming and ran into the room of requirement pulling Seamus with me. I looked around and hid him behind a pile of books. "Stay here and be quiet." I then walked over to the vanishing cabinet and Draco came in. He walked over to me and pulled me to him and kissed me hard. Unlike Seamus Draco is rough with me but Seamus is gentle. I pulled away and he looked at the vanishing cabinet."I brought an apple to test it out, you really think thing will transport people?" I nodded my head and he looked at me. "If it is fixed right then people can come through and my father can begin his war." Draco seemed uneasy I could the task that my father gave him to kill Dumbledore was tearing him up inside just like it was tearing me up inside to be cheating on Draco but I couldn't deny that I love Seamus because I do love him. Draco put the apple in the vanishing cabinet and then we stepped back a bit and he said the spell. Once he said the spell a couple times he opened the door and the apple had a bite mark on it. We then left and I looked back seeing Seamus watching me go.