Briefing

Kakashi Hatake hadn't expected this overwhelming feeling of loneliness. With the loss of Minato, his sensei, and Obito, his friend, Kakashi already knew he felt alone. However, he hadn't expected to feel this way when Uzumaki Naruto left to train with Jiriaya. Its been almost three years and he has wrenching loneliness every single day.
   Kakashi had already confessed his feelings to Naruto. Yes, way to early for the 13 year old boy to even think about his feelings towards his sensei... Kakashi thought back to the day. Naruto was on his way to his home when he spotted Kakashi taking an afternoon stroll around the village. Next thing you know, Naruto was nagging about how he favorited Uchiha Sasuke," Kakashi-sensei just admit it. You favored Sasuke." Kakashi looked at the boy pout. Before he spoke, he knew his words would probably sting, "Why do you want me to admit I favorite Sasuke, when he's not even here?" Naruto answered back as if he only heard Kakashi say "I favorite Sasuke", and purposely ignored everything else Kakashi said. "So you admit it," Naruto screamed while pointing at the silver haired man. Kakashi sighed and decided it was the perfect time to take a risk.
   "I didn't favorite Sasuke. In fact, I actually really like you, Uzumaki Naruto." Naruto just stood there blankly until he finally said, "Well of course I like you two sensei. There's no way I wouldn't like you when I even like that teme Sasuke." Kakashi predicted this would happen so he looked deep into Naruto's blue eyes and said, "I really really like you, Naruto." Naruto's face turned extremely red when he realized what Kakashi was actually trying to say. "Before you say anything Naruto, I want you to think about your response until you are 16. I want you to be fully aware of what you want. Now, I think its about time I take my leave. Goodnight, Naruto." Kakashi said before he disappeared without another word and left Naruto alone on the road. Yes, Kakashi pretty much did runaway.
   Kakashi had felt relieved after he told the boy his feelings; however, if the boy hadn't randomly questioned him that afternoon, Naruto wouldn't have known his feelings till maybe after he returned. Kakashi mentally shook his head. That wasn't true. He wouldn't have told Naruto his feelings actually. The relationship just seemed out of whack or abnormal. They are 14 years apart in age. He is Naruto's sensei, he shouldn't have seen him like that. But no, Naruto's attitude attracted Kakashi. He was so happy he practically glowed when he smiled unlike Kakashi who would be described somewhat cold in a way, so that aspect of the boy was what he was drawn to. Like come on, the boy had so much passion and not to mention his eyes just drove him crazy. They were these beautiful blue eyes that-
   "Kakashi." Kakashi snapped out of thought as he looked up to see Kurenai. He was so lost in thought he didn't sense her presence. Kakashi closed his Icha Icha book he had in his hand, which he was supposedly reading, and stood from the ground where he was sitting below a tree. "Hello Kurenai, is something wrong?" Kakashi questioned because he was usually not approached by her. "No. I was just wondering if the rumors are true." "Rumors," Kakashi questioned as he lifted an eyebrow. "That Naruto has returned."