Released

Episode 55
   Sakura stood happily next to her master Tsunade as she was speaking to Kakashi about his hospital release, "Okay. No problems." Tsunade smiled at Kakashi as she continued speaking, "Alright. You can leave the hospital today." "By any chance," Kakashi started as he turned his head to Tsunade, "this isn't because you want me to hurry up and take that baggage with me, is it?" "Well, there's that two... " Tsunade started and drifted off while looking at sleeping Naruto who was snoring loudly while simultaneously drooling.

   Sakura spoke then, "That Naruto

   Sakura spoke then, "That Naruto... He refuses to leave the hospital room, so he can be ready at any moment to start training." Kakashi wanted to chuckle, but instead he kept a straight face. Only he knew that that was only partial of the truth.
   "Truthfully," Kakashi decided to admit, "I was going to start immediately after kicking back. I mean recuperating at home for a few days, but I've run out of books to read... So I guess I'll get right to training." Tsunade smiled, she knew Kakashi had a soft spot for Naruto. She grabbed her arm as she said, "That's right."
   Naruto who was dreaming about kicking ass suddenly screamed out, "Rasen!" Annoyed Sakura screamed at him to wake up.
Naruto's POV
   I awoke with a scream as I clutched the pillow and sat up. I angrily shifted my head slowly towards whoever awoke me. Sakura! I cringed my face as I muttered clearly what she hates being called, "Ugly..." She screamed at me again and I realized what I was saying and to whom... She's going to kill me!
   Kakashi hopped off his bed as he walked up to Sakura, "Now Sakura don't raise your voice in a hospital you should know better than that... Now go ahead and go with Tsunade." I looked at Kakashi with admiration; he saved my ass!
   Tsunade followed Kakashi's lead and hurried Sakura out the room. Sakura clenched her fists as she marched out of the room. "Now Naruto don't be saying things that can get you killed," Kakashi told me with obvious smile behind his mask.
   "Why was grandma Tsunade here?" "She released me. It's now time to train." I  smiled wildly; it's finally time to get stronger and learn a new jutsu! I instinctively hugged Kakashi tightly and he patted my back as he spoke, "Let me tell you this before we go." I looked up at him without letting go; once my eyes met his he continued speaking, "When we train, I once again become your sensei for that moment, okay? Because you want me to train you, we have to be serious. Let's not waste time."
   I left my smile on my face as I burst out, "Yes Kakashi-sensei."
------------------------------------------------
   As we walked to where we were going to train, the silence was deafening. I didn't want to start getting uncomfortable with Kakashi. Yes, before I showered yesterday things did heat up pretty quickly, but I mean I can handle what I did, what we did.
   "Kakashi about yesterday..." "You don't have to say anything Naruto. I'm a grown man, I can control myself. We can take things at whatever pace you'd like." I smiled at him, "You know, I didn't get a good morning kiss." Kakashi stopped in his steps and I stood besides him. "You know you actually snored and drooled last night... Maybe seeing you like that was a huge turn off." I took out my tongue at him, and started to storm away from him.
   I only took like five steps till he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. Within those five steps I had taken he had already pulled down his mask, and was showing me the huge smirk he had glued on to his face. He gripped my chin, and I was thankful that we were hidden within the trees because I knew that I was already slightly blushing. I hated how smooth Kakashi is while simultaneously loving it. He was so calm and collected as he leaned forward and made me happy that I practically begged for a kiss. It was gentle, but I felt needy. I wrapped my arms around his head and deepened the kiss.
   Even though we were just kissing, my heart was pounding against my chest. I felt entranced by Kakashi. He was also gripping me, and when we pulled back to breathe he smiled happily as he rubbed his thumb against my cheek. That action was so gentle, and noticed how Kakashi only shows me this side of him... Then the random question popped into my head... Was there ever someone before me?
   Kakashi released me, suddenly. "Naruto... I hadn't asked you before because I wanted to see if you'd change your mind about us ... It seems you're actually serious about us, so I was wondering if you wanted to keep us a secret or actually tell others? The decision is yours." I stared at Kakashi as he shoved his hands in his pocket and tried to look disinterested, a familiar gesture. "We should protect your reputation. You are Kakashi the copy nin. Everyone sees you highly. If they find out... They might see you differently." "Do you honestly think I care if they know that I'm dating you?" "How about this... We don't tell anyone but if they find out we leave it be." Kakashi still had his head turned... Maybe this bothered him more than he'd admit.
   I walked up to him, of course his face was stern and he looked as if he didn't give a shit about anything. Although, unlike Sasuke, Kakashi did care. I raised my hand to his face and smiled brightly at him, it's not like we'd be hiding it; we just aren't telling everyone." "Naruto..." He leaned slightly down and kissed my lips gently.
   Afterwards, he slowly walked away from me while lifting his mask. Within some time we were on the field. He repeated once again what he told me at the hospital his wording slightly harsher. He explained to me chakra change, and no matter how much I hated it I didn't understand.
Start of training happens as on episode 55
-Kakashi explains how chakra changes form
-Naruto finds out he has wind chakra nature
-Yamato shows up to help
- Naruto finds out how shadow clones help

 Start of training happens as on episode 55-Kakashi explains how chakra changes form-Naruto finds out he has wind chakra nature -Yamato shows up to help- Naruto finds out how shadow clones help

-Kakashi owes Naruto ramen after losing paper rock scissors
------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter is lame. I promise the next chapter will be better.