Feel

When Naruto was done freaking out, he stepped out of the room to get two glasses of water for both Kakashi and himself. When Naruto returned, Kakashi was in the restroom. Naruto unable to get comfortable decided just to sit on Kakashi's bed on the far edge. He placed the water on the bedside table, and crossed his legs beneath him. He felt nervous in a nice way.
Naruto could tell his feelings for Kakashi had definitely grown. Naruto has been really lustful for the man, but he doesn't only want to feel that way. Actually, that isn't true. Naruto rubbed his hands together when he began to get deep in thought. He just realized he was already beginning to feel needed by Kakashi. The feeling was unknown to him, and he especially loved the way it felt.
Kakashi walked out of the restroom with his mask on, and his famous eye smile was visible. He sat against his pillow on his bed, and removed his mask to drink the water. Naruto already knew he closed the door behind him, yet he couldn't help but look anyways. Naruto wanted to be the only one to see Kakashi's perfectly sculpted face; it made him feel special.
Kakashi placed the glass down, and began to speak. "Alright Naruto, I want to speak about everything today." Naruto wasn't sure what Kakashi was talking about so he kept quiet. "I pretty much want to know a lot more about you." Naruto laughed at this because Kakashi knows way more about him than he himself knows about Kakashi. "Shouldn't it be the other way, ya know?" Kakashi shifted in his seat, "I know it's selfish, but can you give me more time to talk about myself." Naruto stared at Kakashi without saying anything; the man seemed vulnerable, and he really didn't want to push his buttons. Because of this Naruto, nodded his head.
"What do you want to know, Kakashi? You already know that I had a hard time as a kid... Just to be recognized as a human being." Naruto's eye fell, and he swallowed hard trying to feel better. "But you know that then I meet you, Kakashi. Also hanging out with that teme Sasuke and Sakura-chan. The four of us together was the best." Naruto smiled brightly and Kakashi just loved seeing him smile like that. He just felt as if his smile brightens the world. Well, Naruto's smile made him realize that the world isn't as cold and empty as it seems. "I enjoyed our time together also, Naruto. When I was younger, I kept pretty much to myself. In other words, I think I know some what what you felt before Team Seven." "Really?" "Yes I won't go into much detail about it, but I really did feel alone. I guess you can say we were one in the same." "Now we have each other though," Naruto said with a smile.
Those words, Kakashi couldn't explain how it made him feel. It was as if some of the coldness inside his heart thawed. It made him forget all the pain he had once underwent. For a while now, Kakashi decided he wouldn't think about the pain he faced. He would just be lost in the uncontrollable desire he has for Naruto. He no longer has to just fantasize because now Naruto is his.
Kakashi leaned forward and hugged the boy. He pulled him closer and breathed in his scent. Kakashi let his body fall back into the pillow while still embracing Naruto. Kakashi could feel Naruto's heart beating hard against his chest, and he knew Naruto could probably feel his. He loosened his embrace, and Naruto pulled slightly back to lift his head to face Kakashi. Naruto's blue eyes locked onto Kakashi's dark ones until Kakashi's eyes wandered to Naruto's lips. Naruto didn't move a muscle; he let his hands cling to the back of Kakashi's shirt as his grip screamed with his will to kiss Kakashi. Kakashi placed his head against Naruto's their lips only inches apart. "You know," Kakashi began to speak making his breath feel hot against Naruto's lips, "you're making it hard for me not to kiss you." Naruto only smiled for a second till a smirk creeped onto his face, "you know you can just kiss me now..." The heat of the moment only gave Naruto more boldness to speak his mind.
Kakashi let go of Naruto; however, Naruto didn't move an inch. Kakashi lifted his hand to Naruto's face, and he ran his finger against Naruto's lips before placing his hand behind Naruto's head. It's like they both knew that it was the moment, so they both leaned in for a kiss. It was gentle at first. Both just pressing their lips together and enjoying the feeling of their connection. This was until Naruto decided he wanted to impress Kakashi.
When Kakashi seemed to part his lips a bit more, Naruto took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside his mouth. He had never done this before. Kakashi was definitely surprised by the sudden action, but of course, he loved it. Kakashi instantly moved his tongue against Naruto's, and Naruto couldn't describe the odd feeling. Kakashi began to battle for dominance with their tongues and Naruto stood no chance. Before Naruto knew it, Kakashi's tongue was in his mouth.
They both parted to breathe and they both had huge smiles planted on their faces. Kakashi expected for their actions to end there and call it a day. However, Naruto thought otherwise. Naruto placed his hand on Kakashi's chest, and went back in to continue kissing. It was his first time and he was already addicted to the odd sensation. Naruto pressed their lips together, and Kakashi licked Naruto's lower lip for entrance. Naruto opened his mouth more letting Kakashi in. Naruto was caught in ecstasy. He pulled back to breathe once again, and he repositioned himself to straddle Kakashi. The position definitely was bold, but Naruto was just getting bolder by the minute.
He removed his jacket, and tossed it to the other bed revealing his fishnet shirt below. Kakashi ran his hand down Naruto's back until his reached Naruto's ass where he squeezed. They were both so caught up with each other. Kakashi pulled Naruto closer to himself until his breathe was against Naruto's neck. He licked the spot, and began to suck light marks onto Naruto's unmarked skin. The beast within Nartuo would remove the mark quickly. Naruto had never experienced these things. He was feeling extremely hot, and he wanted Kakashi's hands all over him.
Naruto felt it then, pressed against his ass was Kakashi's boner. Naruto began to blush. Of course, Kakashi was turned on! This position was totally pleasing. Naruto whom was inexperienced, didn't know what to do. He wanted to please Kakashi... Maybe it was too soon for something like that...
Destroying his train of thoughts, was the knock on the door. Kakashi froze for a bit. Hoping he heard incorrectly, neither Naruto or Kakashi moved. Then the knock came again. Naruto immediately got off Kakashi and the bed and went into the restroom. He couldn't let anyone see him like this. He had puffy lips, hickeys on his neck, and not to mention that he himself had also developed a boner.
Kakashi grabbed the sheets and threw them over himself, as he demanded that they give him a moment. He put his mask back on hiding the fact that his lips were also puffy and red. When he gave permission for the person to come in, a nurse waltzed in. She sashayed her way in and asked Kakashi a few questions like how he felt and what not. She checked his heartbeat, "Hatake, Kakashi your heart rate seems to be very high as if you were doing physical activity. You didn't leave the room did you?" Kakashi chuckled, "Of course not. Maybe I'm just anxious to leave." She just nodded her head and notified him the Tsunade would be seeing him tomorrow morning to release him. She left the room quickly.
   Naruto walked out of the restroom, and walked out laughing. They could've gotten caught. Kakashi was supposed to be relaxing at the hospital not straining his body more. As Naruto walked closer to Kakashi, he told him he'd shower then go to bed. It had been a long eventful day.