hamish?

As Lily walked up her driveway she smiled to herself, remembering the quick peck on the lips Sarah had given her moments before. Sarah had dropped her off a little further up the street so things didn't look weird if her dad caught them.

"Lily, is that you?" David called from the office.

"Yeah." Lily replied, shutting the front door behind her. She dragged her feet into the house, she had borrowed some of Sarah's clothes to wear seeing as she didn't have any other ones with her.

"We need to talk." Her dad said sternly.

Lily stood at the doorway as she saw her father taking his glasses off and placing them on the desk. He folded his arms as Lily gulped.

Shit. Hamish.

She started to shake, not knowing what to say or do. She completely forgot that she left Hamish unconscious in his flat. She had been so happy and distracted with Sarah that the thought didn't even cross her mind.

"Hamish is in the hospital." Lily's eyes widened. He's alive. He's fucking alive. She felt a sense of relief which was soon replaced with fear. Oh fuck, what's going to happen now?

"W-why?" Lily lied, she knew if she told her dad about what had been going on, he'd kill Hamish himself.

"I know what happened, Lily. You hit him? How stupid are you!?" He began to yell.

"What?" Lily's eyes started to brim with tears. "Dad.."

"Why'd you do it?" He said, confused and disappointed in his daughter. Like she was in the wrong. He had no idea what Hamish was like, he'd always act like an angel in front of David. "You could have gone to prison! Luckily he didn't press charges."

"I-I..." Lily began, her anxiety taking over. She had no clue on how to spit this out, she was scared her dad wouldn't believe her. She stopped as a tear fell down her face, remembering all the horrible things Hamish did to her that night. She started to feel herself becoming nauseous, and her head started to spin.

"Lily?" Was the last thing she heard before everything went black.

...

A/N: Short update i know, i'm sorry!! But the weather has been really hot here so i've been out and busy! Thank you for reading :)