oops!

Sarah stayed at Lily's house later than she was supposed to seeing as her Father wasn't back until the day after. Also, seeing as Lily wasn't skipping classes like David thought, there wasn't any need for them to study because Lily was up to date with all the classwork.

11:40pm

David had finished his meeting earlier than expected, so of course he decided to go home instead of staying overnight in a hotel. As he pulled up in the driveway, he noticed another car was parked in front of the house. His brows furrowed as he wondered who's it could be—it didn't even cross his mind that it was Sarah's because he was in such a rush earlier that he didn't notice her car.

He got out of his own car before walking up to the front door and unlocking it. As he stepped in the house everything seemed to be quiet, strangely quiet. He took his briefcase into his office and noticed that his desk was re-arranged. Another puzzled look plastered on his face as he walked around the desk, and noticed the picture of Lily had a small crack in it.

"What the—" He asked himself. Had something happened?

He put the picture down and wandered out of the office to check on his daughter. He made his way up the stairs and down the hallway towards the end room, he was about to walk in when he heard noises—weird noises. He put his ear closer to the door and soon he realised what those noises were, they were moans. His eyes widened immediately, and he felt really disgusted to listen but he wanted to find out what was going on.

A faint 'oh my god' was moaned, and that's when he couldn't stay quiet.

Lily's head cocked back as Sarah's fingers curled inside of her. The older blonde's lips were attached to the student's pale neck, kissing and sucking on the flesh. Small half-moon shapes were printed onto Sarah's shoulders as Lily became close.

"Oh my God." Lily moaned out, taking her own bottom lip in between her lip and biting down hard.

That's when there were three loud knocks on the door, making them both jump. They looked at each other in fear, both of them naked in Lily's bed. Who the fuck was it?

"Lily Rabe, open this door right now!" The younger woman heard her Father yell.

"Shit." Sarah whispered, panicking and jumping off the bed.

"Who is in there with you?" He yelled louder. "He's a dead man, I'm telling you!"

"Hide!" Lily whispered as se grabbed her clothes from the floor.

"Lily, open this goddamn door immediately." He knocked again, trying to twist the knob but the door was locked—luckily. "I'm not playing games!"

"Wait!!!!" Lily shouted, getting frustrated.

"I want you and whoever he is in there with you downstairs now. I'm not having this." And with that, loud footsteps left the doorway.

"Sarah, what are we going to do??" Lily felt tears brimming in her eyes, she felt herself shaking in fear. Everything is going to fall to pieces, and Sarah's going to be in serious trouble.

Sarah pulled her shirt over her head and looked at Lily hopelessly. "I don't know, Lil."

"I'm so scared."

The Teacher walked over to the blonde and cupped her face. "Hey." She made Lily look at her. "Whatever happens, I love you and that's all that matters."

"But, you're going to get into trouble. I'm so sorry." She looked down at her hands before her chin was pushed up to look back at Sarah.

"It's not your fault, I had a part in this too." She smiled weakly. "We can't help who we fall in love with."

Lily nodded lightly in response, exhaling a large breath before standing up. "Is there anyway you can get out without my Dad seeing you?"

Sarah's eyes scanned the room. "How high is the drop from your window?"

David sat at his desk waiting. He had his hands clenched together as he stared into space. His eyes trailed to the doorway of his office, where he saw bags. No, it couldn't be. Could it?

He got up and slowly walked towards the bags, bending down and opening one of them. He felt blood coursing through his body, he was passed angry.

Those bags were Miss. Paulson's.