home tutoring.

The following Monday.

"You best be on your best behaviour, Lily." David said sternly, gathering a pile of papers together.

"I will, you know I will." Lily stood at the doorway with her arms folded.

"And I actually want you working, and for the time you're supposed to be. No finishing early just because I'm not here."

"Dad, I will do what the teacher tells me to do." The young blonde replied sarcastically.

David looked up from his desk at his daughter, raising his eyebrow. Lily smiled sweetly back, oh was this going to be a fun lesson.

"I don't want to be late, what time is it?" The man lifted his wrist to check his watch. "It's 4:35. She should be here."

"She probably got caught in traffic or something." Lily shrugged. She was eager for her Father to get out of the house and go to his meeting. He had already told Sarah that he had been called to a meeting unexpectedly and to Lily that he'd been gone for the night, but he trusted his daughter to be alone with the woman, oblivious to their relationship.

When the doorbell finally rang, something inside Lily exploded. She was excited and nervous at the same time, she didn't know how to act towards the Teacher in front of her Dad.

David beat her to the door, so Lily stood back further down the hall. She heard them talking but couldn't make out what they were saying so she decided to go and say hi.

"Hey, Miss. Paulson." The young blonde said sweetly.

"Hi, Lily." Sarah nodded.

"Anyway, I do have to get going and I apologise once again. If anything happens, you have my contact number." He explains before facing Lily. "Behave."

Lily nodded and with that, her Dad left the house as Sarah stepped in. Closing the door lightly, Lily rushed over to her Dad's office to peep through the window. Sarah followed the girl, standing in the doorway. "Is he gone?"

Lily steps backwards, watching as the car left the drive. She waited until it wasn't in eye sight before turning to face Sarah. "Yep."

"Thank God." Sarah replied before dropping her bags and rushing towards Lily. Their lips met violently yet lovingly, they hadn't had any real action in over a week and they were finally alone.

Lily's fingers tangled in Sarah's blonde curls as Sarah held the students neck, pulling her face impossibly closer.

"Wow, I've missed you." Sarah panted, letting her hands rake down the girl's back as her lips met the pale skin of her neck.

Lily moaned in response, letting her head roll back. She was pushed backwards towards the desk, her Dad's desk.

Sarah's hands landed on the younger blonde's ass, lifting her to sit on the desk. Lily was so lost in the moment she didn't even care that she pushed off all the items. Stationary, papers and files were scattered across the floor, even the picture of herself that David kept had fallen off.

Lily's hands found Sarah's blouse, unbuttoning it quickly as she sucked on her Teacher's neck. Both of them breathing heavily upon each other, their lips met once again—unable to keep their hands off each other. Sarah's blouse was dropped to the floor, leaving her in a pencil skirt and her black bra.