Hari Raya Aidilfitri Pt.2

Author-san: I was thinking of updating Part 2 yesterday but I overslept and didn't get to finish it on time... I'm sorry! 

Hope you guys will enjoy this chappie!

P.S. I didn't know how to write this part so I'm sorry if it sucks...

WARNING: I'm bad at history! THIS IS ALL FICTION

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Previous chapter

  The nation was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice the sound of azan/adhan signaling the zuhur/zuhr prayers. Allahuakbar, it's time to solat (pray). Malacca hastened her pace to get wudhu' and hoped that it would help her lessen the negative emotions in her heart.  

Part 2

 On the other side of Temasek (I'm making this in Temasek, I don't know why), a young nation was leaning on a coconut tree minding his own business. His face was void of emotion as usual but if you looked closely, you could see the dark aura the nation, or Temasek was setting off.

He was getting restless now. "Where are they, ar?"  he asked no one in particular. The hot weather wasn't helping the situation, it just made him more annoyed.

The young nation was currently at the harbor, waiting for some people to arrive. It was afternoon now and he knew that a friend of his must be performing her daily solat now. He was actually re-thinking his little plan now... 

He felt guilty for leaving Malacca alone on such a special day for her. "Is this really going to work, ar?" Temasek asked himself. He shook his head, This is going to work lah! This is for her!  he thought, I-I don't want to see that face again, that longing... He thought.

.

.

.

"The things I do for that tsunderella..." He chuckled, remembering the funny moments when they argue together. The nation was now sitting on the sand, staring up at the sky... He thought back on how both of them actually met...

1400 (I think...)

  After the fall of Temasek (Singapura), Raja Iskandar Shah or Parameswara and his followers had fled north to find a new settlement. He saw that Muar wasn't a suitable place to build his new kingdom so he continued northwards. Temasek was still young at that time but he wasn't stupid. He knew his land was being concurred by the Javanese, and it didn't settle well with him.

  Along the way, the former king of Temasek had visited Sening Ujong (Sungai Ujong) before reaching a small fishing village at the mouth of Bertam River (Malacca River). It was accessible in all seasons and on the strategically located narrowest point of the Malacca Straits.

  One day, Parameswara was resting under a tree near a river during a hunt, when one of his hunting dogs corenered a mouse deer.  In self-defence, the mouse deer pushed the dog into the river. 

  Impressed by the courage of the deer, and taking it as a propitious omen of the weak overcoming the powerful, Parameswara decided then and there to found an empire on that very spot. He named it 'Melaka' after the tree where he had just taken shelter at, the Malacca Tree  (Pokok Melaka).

  The young nation had agreed and was listening to his sultan's plan for this land. He was so absorbed in the sultan's plan that he didn't notice the little girl who was hiding behind the tree. 

"S-siapakah kamu?" ("W-who are you?")

  The sultan stopped mid-sentence when he heared a voice of a little girl... He turned around and saw a girl who looked like the same age as Temasek or a little younger. The girl didn't look like one of the villager's children. With one look, everyone would have notice that the girl was someone special.