Chapter 7

You awoke with a start it been a little while since you had that nightmare. You still remember it,  it was hard not to. You and your friend tried to stop Alex he was a power hunger son that wanted to control of the hunter the organization his father made. He killed his own father and blamed you for it. Some of your friends turned on you others stuck with you. It was a fight that ended in a massive bloodshed and rendering you the only survivor. But that in the past you got up and looked at the clock it was four a.m. You were still beat from yesterday. So you got up out of bed made yourself some eggs and just sat down and watched TV. You watched TV for most of the day. At seven p.m you heard a knock on your door. When you opened it Tracer was standing there. 

"Oh,Hey Tracer." you said 

"Hi (your name) do you want to watch a movie with me?"Tracer asked 

"Sure which movie?" you said Right as you said that she pulled out a movie and jammed it in your face. You took it and inspected it.

"Scary Movie ,huh, alright I'll grab some popcorn." you said She set the movie up as you got the popcorn. Safe to say as well Tracer was sacred of this movie. She kept hiding her face in your shoulder not wanting to look and get sacred everytime something bad happens . You were not, not cause tough but because you have nightmares everyday. If the movie however was based on your past life you would sacred shitless. Once the movie ended it was nine p.m. You said goodnight to Tracer.Just as you were about to hop in bed heard a knock on your door and it was Tracer again. 

"(Your name) I can't sleep I'm being sacred that one of those thing are real could you please stay in my in my room tonight?" She asked terrified that you say no. 

"Sure lead the way." you said she lead the way to her room. Once you got in there you see the big bear you won her as well as a couple of posters of herself.

"So were am I sleeping?" you asked she grabbed you be the arm and dragged you to her bed.

"With you?" You asked again you started to blush once more. You did your best to try and hide it 

"Love, I need someone to cling to so I don't get too much nightmares." she explained She got on the left side you went on the right.Once you both go settled she clung to you. She wasn't lying to you when she said cling you thought to yourself.  You both finally fell asleep and for the first time in a long while you had a bliss dream of everything you loved staying around you. You woke up this time at six a.m. You thought "wow is tracer going to be the one to make me stop having nightmares." 

Sorry about this short on again please forgive me