Chapter 19

You stopped at a gas station temporary to refuel your bike. As your refueling you see yourself on a flyer. You walked up to the flyer to closer examine it. You read "For the head of (your name) 3 billion dollars." You smiled and thought only 3 billion. Then you looked at the rest of the bounties. There were two bounties that caught your eye for 25 million dollars. The two people were by the code names Junkrat and Roadhog. That will be fun to do when you meet back up with Lena. As you backup from the board with all the bounties a fishing hook out of no were hooked your arm and nearly pulled it off. You grunted in pain and spun around to see who it was. You see the two on the bounty board. You looked at them and though why are they attack me? Oh wait you realized you had a 3 billion dollar bounty. On your head. As you thought this you used your maxim effort to pull the hook from your arm and hop on your bike and ride off. You were in no condition to fight them while your arm is bleeding uncontrollable. You rode for about two hour straight to the Overwatch base. But you stopped because you needed to bandage yourself and recognized some of the cliff in this area. You remember you jumped the, before as a teen. Your thoughts were disrupted by another bike with a passenger car was following you. It was Roadhog and Junkrat. You started to ride yourself as fast as you could then you spun around just in time to see that massive hook try to grab you. You raised your gun up with your one good arm and shot out mid air. You realized rather quickly that would never give up pre suit on you. Then you though of something stupid. You spun your bike around and road off road to the edge of the cliff. They followed but they were surprised instead of stopping you accelerated driving off edge. You had to do some cool acrobatics mid air while you were falling to the other side. Your bike's tires hit the dirt and you braked you spin around to see their totally shocked faces.

"Nailed it." You screamed as you rode off

Five hours later you finally made it to Overwatch HQ. Once you got off your bike you felt weak. None of your wounds healed properly. Your arm was causing you massive pain. You couldn't even walk without a straight limb. You vision it became black and white and started to blur. You were fucked up and you knew. Once you reached the door a female robotic voice confronted you.

"Intruder!intruder! Wait your the bounty hunter." It said

"Who are you." You asked

"I am Athena the A.I system of Overwatch. Well I should everyone know your alive ." Athena said

"No I don't walk it not important I'll tell them myself." You said polity

"Alright then." The AI said

You tried pushing open the door but you could your damn weak with all your blood loss.

"Do you need help with that." Athena asked

You hated get help from robots but you had no choice but to say "yes."

As the door slid open you limbed to your room using walls as support. You started to left a trail of blood where every you put your right hand on. You finally reached the dorm that said "Lena and (your name)'s room. You grabbed your key carded and opened the sliding door. Once you finally got in there you went to your bed room to find Lena sleeping with your orange bird and the bear that you won at the carnival. You guessed it was the closest thing she had too you. You grabbed her gentle with your left arm and started to shake her lightly.

"Lena." You said,"Lena." You kept repeating that and the shaking until she finally woke up.

"(Your name) your alive!" She exclaimed happily then she started to examine you from head to toe and noticed all the blood running out of your right arm.

"(Your name ), love you get to mercy now!" She instantly took action wrapping your arm around her and bring you to mercy room. She set you don't right by the room as you slide down the wall leaving a lot of your blood behind. You were finally on the floor. Lena started to banging away at mercy door. She finally woke up and grabbed her staff. Then all you could see was darkness.

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday my brother birthday was yesterday I though I could write the story but we stated up late I could write jack at the time he left because it was midnight I'm so sorry. Also this story will be ending I a couple captures. I'm going to Ether make a multiply of Five or an even. The reason why it coming to an end I really starting to repeat myself. Also I'll do my best to get out another chapter too day sorry for the delay. Just forgive me