Chapter 21

When you finally reach the mess hall you went to go grab some food whilst the others looked for a seat in the crowded space. You looked at what they offered. You saw vegetables to meats to everything you could ask for you knew what you and Amber wanted but your not to sure on what Lena and Mccree want because they never told you their favorite food. You and Amber on the other hand loved pizza and who doesn't. As for drinks well you what Amber liked and you assumed everyone else liked it. So you grabbed soda for everyone cause. Except you, you got yourself a beer. You went over to the table were they were sitting at put the pizza and there drinks right in front of them. Then you pulled up a chair spun it around until the back was faces the table and sat down. You then grabbed your beer and aligned the cap at the end of the table and hit it to pop it off.

"Wow partner grab the beer for yourself I see." McCree said

"Hey in my defense you didn't tell me your favorite drink." You stated

"Alright fine could you go get me a beer then." McCree replied

"Fine." You said as you get up from the table 

"Make it two love one for you too." Lena cheered

You spun around to see Lena had helped herself to your beer. She looks at your face wildly assumed.

"I deserve that I'll get two." You utter to them

As you go off pushing your way through the crowd to the drink stand. You grabbed two beers right before they finished  and you were about to head back when you were knocked on your ass by a force that hit you by complete surprise. You began to get up your ear are ringing you see rubble right next to you the shatter glass bottles that you held shattered and cut your arms. In all the confusion you got up drew your guns and your hearing slowly returned to you. But there was a thick smoke that covered your view. As the smoke began to clear you saw Merdock. He wasn't joking that you will regret that decision. He saw you then he yelled an order that you couldn't hear and two people you knew all too well came out widowmaker and reaper. As well as a couple of spare troops but they were not gas ask men they dressed similar to you with your amour jacket and cargo pants. Hunter you thought he was going to rebuild them ether way. That also means your going to have a bit more trouble taking them outside they have the same training as you. All of them raised their rifles and began to rain hellfire and you. You instantly tip over one of the table for cover. As you loaded you guns with lethal rounds you see three other figures enter your view from behind. You took a closer look at them it was Lena,Amber, and McCree. They ran off to go get support to help win the fight. You popped out of cover only to get shot by a taser and riled in. Once you were relied in the stun gun let go. You were down and going to be killed by the man that trained you Merdock, how could be betray you but he did and it made you boil with rage.

"Well look at what you caused yourself (your name)." Merdock proclaimed," since you still wanted love in your love. I think it was that British girl ,Lena, isn't it well you will watch her die slowly and painfully along with the slut of a sister you have and you don't have the power to stop because you keep holding yourself backdrop the true power within you." He finished

At that moment he wrapped his icy hands around your head. It began to play back memories that you hadn't even know. It brought back the bloodshed why is it the bloodshed that keep hunting you then realized you did kill them. Not just Alex and his supporter but your friends as so sort of fire demon. He played the full truth of what you were you don't recall because it different side to you a manic side. Not only did you discover but Merdock faked death Alex toke the blame to do with it he wanted to see what your cable of. Thus he spilt hunter in half and made Alex unleash the manic in you he wanted you to wipe them out