Chapter 13

You Finally see a face you would never forget.....Alex. You saw him enter an abounded office building. You got a call from Winston.

"(Your name) it is nine p.m are you coming back soon?" He asked

"Yeah I am." You answer

"Well alright your sister still hasn't come back from the chineses restaurant yet." Winston said a bit worried

"She fine she came back at midnight without me." You said

"Alright what are you going to do." Winston asked

"Well I need to check something out." You said

"Alright your name I don't want you to break Lena heart by dying." He stated

"Don't worry I won't." You said

The call cut of there and you entered the building to find Alex looking at his father's sword.

"Hey asshole." You said

"Why hello there (your name) it's been a while hasn't it." He said spinning around to you

"You were stunned the last time we meet by fear." He continued," I want to bring that back."

A TV screen popped up with live footage of your sister in a room of this building. Then you see Alex dangle the room keys in front of you.

"You want these keys you must fight me for them." He said

"Alright have it your way." You said drawing you duel pistols

"No not like that but in a gentleman way." Alex said

You laughed," You gentleman I never though I see the day."

You saw two 45in swords pop up. He started to take of his shirt and jacket.

"No amour no guns just swords." He stated

You started to do the same until nothing but you had no amour on but you pants and boots. You started to walk to one of the swords and picked one up. His sword sparked up with lightening. Your began to burn with fire. You hated yourself you had the ability of fire and that bloody battle at fifth-teen you had you used it to ignite your pistols making them shoot explosive round. You were snapped back to reality with Alex running at you full force. You countered it with a full swing of your massive sword. You both kept were parrying each other attack. You go annoyed with this so you swung harder breaking his defense and getting a nice clean cut on his stomach. He was pissed after you did that to him. He swung so wildly that he made serval cut on your right arm. After that it parry after parry after parry. You both couldn't get a single hit off until you got stunned by a hit off him. You quickly recover and swung as hard as you could the fire on your sword just melted his and broke off the sword leaving nothing but the hilt.You look at him and stabbed your sword through the cut you made earlier. You smiled at him as you drove the blade further in. He started to cough out blood. You let him fall the fire of the sword burning him slow up. But you decided something.

"I'm not going to let you suffer." You said

"Alright then remove this sword from me." He screamed

"Oh, you thought I was going to let you live. By not letting you suffer I meant death." You said

He started to scream at you. You drew your weapon and shot him in the skull shutting him up. You grabbed the keys off his body. As soon as you had the key and your amour on you bolted it through the building. Your fire was growing on your arms giving you explosive rounds. You soon realized quickly that Alex wasn't alone many gas mask men appeared out of nowhere. You didn't even need to aim to send them flying backwards. You went through like fifthty gas mask men before you cam upon a door you unlocked it with the key you got off of Alex's dead body. You saw your sister tied up to a chair.

"Sis are you alive?" You asked a bit worried

"Yes, (your name) I am." She replied as her eyes look up at you and she smiled at you.

You thanked God that she was alive.

"How did you find me here." She asked

"Well first let go to Overwatch second I was here for revenge on Alex." You said

"Oh, did you get it?" She asked again

" Yeah I made sure this time he is dead." You stated

You were sure how long it was till you reached Overwatch. But it was awhile since it was eleven p.m when you got back and Lena was worried sick about you. As soon as you walked in she wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you.

"Hang on" you said breathless from the kiss," I need to get my arm patched up"

You showed her your right arm which made her run over the the bathroom grab some bandages and started to patch your arm up.

"How did this happen (your name)?" Lena asked

"Well Alex happen, you see Alex took Amber which I didn't know, I wanted to get ride of him before he took her but I failed. So he wanted to fight to death for a key that would open the door to the room my sister was locked in. So it was like a two men enter one man leaves type of thing. I was one that left with my sister." You said.

"Well after all that I am assuming your tried love"Lena said jokingly

You nodded as you both walked off to bed. As you lay down you always felt Lena arms grasp around your body your left arm always grasps around hers. Then it was bliss with you both falling asleep.

For those of you who don't know how big a 45in sword is