Chapter 9

You woke up in a hospital bed you looked around to see if the blood thirst alex was anywhere around you. He wasn't but you saw someone laying their head on your body. It was Lena she had stayed with you the entire time you were out.

She woke up with start feeling you move,"(your name) your awake" she says hugging the life out of you. 

"Yeah I am could you stop your kind of irritating the bullet wounds." you stated 

"Oh sorry love." she said smiling at you. You tried to get up out of bed but you felt lena's hand rest you back down. 

"Your not going anywhere with the injures you have." she stated 

"Hey were is everybody" you ask looking around 

She responded," They are still trying to rally all Overwatch agents"

"Then why are you here" you asked 

"I'm still wounded Love" she replied 

"Yeah, and I'm even more wounded." You said jokingly

"God, I'm hungry do you have anything to eat." you asked 

"Yeah I do, let me just go and get it" she said running off. You got up out of the bed as pain shoots through you. You finally manage to get up and out of bed when Lena comes back. 

"I guess I can't keep you in bed." she said walking towards you with a cart

"Yeah can't stay in bed for long." you replied but she brought something you knew all too well to fed you.

"Do I smell pizza." you ask as she pull out a box of pizza from cart's lower level

"Lena how did you know pizza was my favorite" you ask curiously 

"Well your sister oped to take care of you but since I was wounded I thought I could to take care of you since I can't fight in this condition, I got all the pointer in the world to take care of the world's best big brother." she explained 

 "She still calls me that, because I am not the world's best," you said "But she did give you a lot of information on me like my favorite food in the world." as you said as you grab as slice of pizza. You swear you talked for hours unend with Lena. 

"Hey (your name) I got a movie you want to watch it?" Lena offered  

"Yeah sure Lena witch movie is it?" you said 

"Robocop" she replied 

"That is a good movie."you stated

"You seen it?" she asked surprised

"Don't worry I won't spoil the ending." you said to her, She went over the DVD player and set up the movie.Once the movie started to play she took a seat right next to you on the hospital bed. You both watched the movie through. She fell asleep yet again but you were too wounded to carry her so you put her in the hospital bed tried to limb over to another one but you felt someone grab your hand. It was Lena. 

"Stay." she said half asleep 

"Ok but I'm not going to fit in that bed with you" you said but she moved over close to the point of the edge you blush like the first time you did this. You layed down on the bed and Lena started to cling to you. You pulled her closer to make sure she didn't fall. She fell asleep faster than you did. Once you were sure she was asleep you planted a kiss on her forehead and went to sleep yourself. 

Sorry about being short chapter