Chapter 12

Finally 3 week have pasted on you are back on duty. You met most of the crew of Overwatch. You meet Genji and Hanzo the two brother that you saw before. You still don't get why Hanzo killed his brother but hey it their history. You meet a healer by the name of Lucio. Who heal people with music you don't get the logic behind him ether. Then you met a big guy by the name Reinhardt. He welieds a giant hammer, you know that hammer all to well. Most because you challenged him to a duel..... he won. Mostly because one hit from his hammer sent you flying into a wall breaking ribs but you were ok.....after mercy repaired your bones and scolded you for doing such a dumb thing. You met a western cowboy by the name of Jesse Mcree and you think he has a crush on your sister. But you don't know yet. You met a robot named bastion. Not to much to say about bastion except he loves birds. You met Mei....... You didn't talk to her after she froze you. That was all the Renforcements they needed for now so they didn't get the rest. Aside from meeting most of the crew of Overwatch. Lena moved in to your room. She was so happy that she was finally in their with you. She adjusted everything to her liking. Which you really didn't mind it was in fact nice to have some change. You also got a bunch of new missions such as every morning at five a.m you woke up to scout the location were reaper and widowmaker may have returned. Along side was your own personal vendetta to hunt Alex. You don't want him to hurt your sister and epically not Lena mostly because she had nothing to do with him. The only reason Alex wants her possibly dead is because of you. So you are personal protecting them both. Lucky along those three weeks solider 76 was teaching her how to protect herself which was very usefully to you. You know that even Lena can protect herself too.But the way you and Alex were trained over exceeds there's the only one who can counter Alex is you. Alex knows this as well as you know it. You also both know that you are emotional unstable right now after you witnessed the worst person in the world too you that you killed is alive somehow. Lucky Lena is helping get over that real quick by just being with you. You know Lena wouldn't want you to die or kill yourself over something stupid she loved you a lot and wanted you to heal from physical and mental wound.

Sorry this chapter had no dialogue and was short but in it I skipped a lot of days in the books so this is the chapter explaining all that. Any case I have a question for you guys reading my story that I'll let you chose what happens to Alex in a vague description but you know what to expect Etheir A: you kill him or B:you let him live. Please tell me