Chapter 2

As I was walking back to my apartment,I heard screams and moans..wait what the actual fuck.

I walked inside like I was a rat.so quiet.I heard the screams coming from Sia's room.I opened the door and saw Alex fucking Sia.My Alex.Fucking her.

They looked at me with completely shock.

Alex:''Alena I'm so sorry I didn't mean-''I cut him off by slapping him so hard.

Alena:''We're over Alex.And you Sia,watch after.I'm not the girl you wanna mess with.''she looked me into fear.My dark side had taken over Alena.

I walked out of the room so angry.I wasn't even crying I was just angry.I quickly called Jc.I didn't know who else to call so I called him.

Jc:''Hello?..''

Alena:''Hey Jc.It's me Alena..''

Jc:''Oh hey Alena!What's up?''I heard the excitement on his voice.

Alena:''Well shit happened..can I um stay with you for a while?I know it's weird I'm gonna explain to you.''

It took him a little time to answer..but then

Jc:''Yeah sure Alena..pack your things and meet me at the coffee shop in about 30 minutes.''

Alena:''Thank you so much Jc..'' I said and ended the call.

I'm so glad I met him.I got up and got my stuff.I got down my 3 suitcases (Yeah I know.) and left the apartment.I got there and in about 10 minutes Jc will be here..but I thought wrong he was already here.

He smiled at me.

Jc:''Hey Alena.I already ordered.''

Alena:''I hope cold chocolate.''

Jc:''cold chocolate''

we both said at the same time and laughed.

Jc:''so..tell me what happened.''

Alena:''You see I hav-..had a boyfriend Alex.So basically we lived with another girl,and when I came back to the apartment I saw them..in the bed..''I sarted crying.

I don't cry in front of people but I needed it.

Jc:''That fucker..calm down Alena.I'm here for you and stay as long as you need''

Alena:''Thank you so much Jc..really''I said smiling through the tears.

We got our stuff and got at his house.

it was huuuuuge.

Jc:''Well just to know I live with another guy..''

Alena:''Is he okay with me to stay in?''

Jc:''Yeah,no worries'' he smiled.

we got inside and it was perfect..then I spotted  a tall brown haired boy,with tattoos covering him,all dressed in black.I was already attracted to him.

Kian:''Hey I'm Kian.Jc's roommate.'' he said smiling

Alena:''Hey I'm Alena..''

Kian:''Well let me get your things into your new room and you can just chill here,Jc is going to the market.''

I handed him my suitcases 

Alena:''Okay..thanks'' I smiled as he walked away..

I was going around the house..THE HAVE A POOL

A FUCKING POOL.

well I'm that excited because in greece you don't see often pools.so yeah..

I slipped my phone out of my pocket and called Iris.From WhatsApp of course.

Iris:'' FINALLY YOU CALLED HOW'S HOUSTON?''

Alena:''It's pretty good..I met new people and um..''

Iris:''Alena what?''

Alena:''Alex already cheated.again'' Yes,he had already cheated before.

Iros:''THAT FUCKER I'M GONNA FUCK HIM I SWEAR TO GOD''

Alena:''And I moved out,with two guys.Jc And Kian.''

Iris:''JC AND KIAN? JC CAYLEN AND KIAN LAWLEY?''

Alena:''I think so yeah..why are you freaking out?''

Iris:''For fuck shake Alena..search them on google and call me again.''

Wait..what?

I did what she said.They had a youtube channel.I checked their twitter 2.3M followers..WHAT?I called back again Iris.

Alena:''I did..they're famous?..''

Iris:''They are the boys that I'm talking all day and watching on youtube''

Alena:''Oh..well I have to go now,talk to ya later''

I ended up the call and saw kian behind me

Kian:''so now...you know''

I didn't say anything..I just smiled.

Alena:''Just to know..followed.''I laughed and he did too

Kian followed me back and my followers where growing big..gosh.

Alena:''What do you wanna do?''

Kian:''Wanna go to the mall and stuff?''

Alena:''Yeah sure just let me change''

Kian:''sure''

I walked searching for my room..ugh..it is a big house

Found it!

wow pretty big room for just a small girl

I changed into my balck clothing and walked out and Kian was staring at me.

Alena:''Take a pic,it'll last longer''I joked out and he laughed.

Kian:''let's go kian wannabe''

I laughed and we walked out,as I saw a tattoo parlor..

Alena:''Well me,kian wannabe,wants a tattoo and piercing.''

Kian smiled.

Kian:''I like you.get in there''

We got there and got to the girl that was at the machine..I told het that I wanna have a tattoo and piercings.We first got off with the piercings.I got septum and just a regular nose ring.It suited me.Then we got to the tattoo chair..I was a little nervous but kian was holding my had.I decided to tattoo all my right arm.

After 3 hours we were finished.I was another person already.