Chapter 15

I really don't want to get in a fight with her.She's just jealous and wants to get me on my nerves just for nothing and I won't please her by doing what she wants.I have to get ready for my dinner and not deal with Andrea.

I decided to just wear black high wasted shorts and a red t-shirt,and of course my black vans.My hair were a mess so I just did a ponytail and curled them.I applied mascara and a pink-kinda lipstick.not much.but I wonder where to go with him,there are so much restaurants.Let's just roll with a chinese restaurant,the ''East Pearl''.That's good.

I checked the time and it was almost 8pm so I thought to look for kian so we can head off to our dinner.when I say it I feel some kind a way that I don't know how to explain.I went to his bedroom and I saw him getting ready.

''Hey''he smiled at me and I sat beside him at the bed.

''You are already ready?''he laughs.''but you're looking nice as always''he compliments me.

''Thank you and yes.I didn't know what time we were going so..yeah''I gave him a small smile while he was fixing his hair.He always looks good why would he fix his hair?I forgot to mention,he is wearing a black T-shirt with red jean short with his black vans,he was looking hella good.

''Take a picture,it last longer''he said noticing me that I was looking at him and I laughed slightly while I felt my cheecks blush from embarrassment.

''Let's just go.''I said walking towards the door and grabbing my keys while kian was running just to not lose me I guess.

''I'm driving''

''No we are going with the metro.''he looked at me like I was from another planet.What is so weird?He just nodded and walked towards me holding my hand.

When we arrived at the metro we got our tickets and we were waiting for our metro to come.

''Where are we going?''Kian asked me looking at me

''To a chinese restaurant''.He responded with an 'oh' and took his phone off his pocket.

''let's take a photo''he said smiling at me while coming closer.We took plenty of photos,one smiling,one him kissing my cheeck and others with silly faces.

''I like this one''he said laughing while showing me a photo of us doing a silly face

''Me too''I said joining him.

''I will upload it now''He said while going to instagram.he upload it with a caption. ''my favourite girl.''I smiled at him and then our metro came.

Much didn't happen,because in like 5 minutes we were at the center of Athens.When we arrived at the restaurant we sat down and we were looking through the menu so we can order.and by that time the waitress came and she was all over kian.

''What can I get you?''she said in a high pitch voice chewing gum.

''I'll get fried rice with vegetables and jing jiang pork with your red wine.''kian said smiling and then looking at me.

''I'll get the same''I faked smiled at her and then looking back at kian.

''Kian?''

''Yeah?''

''What happened with you and Andrea?''Then his smile was gone and his face was emotionless.

''I told her what I told you and um..she didn't took it the right way''he said looking at me.

''She slapped me.''

Kian's POV

''She slapped me.''Alena said looking down.She did what?My anger was boiling right now.

''I'm gonna fucking kill her.''I bark and the restaurant turns to see us.

''Calm down.let's just enjoy our date.''alena said rubbing my hand.She said date?Yes she did!Now my serious expression went into I smile.

''So a date huh?''I said smiling

''No I- um I meant d-dinner,yeah dinner''she said cleaning her throat and flushing.She is so cute.

The waitress came with our foods and I had already paid the check so we were good.