Chapter 8

I woke up with Kian all over me,I stood up slowly so I don't wake him up.I really wanted to go for a walk,to clear my mind and all that shit tha has benn happening the pas few weeks.I miss Alex,I do miss him and I'm wondering what he's doing now..

I got jc's keyes and got off the house I didn't where to go but I just rolled with it,I went to the coffee shop I met jc and ordered the usual.hot chocolate.Then I went to the park,just to know,I'm a huge park looover.I sat there listening to music and just living in my world.peacefully.I see many couples here,happy.Another couple fighting,someone cheated.oh,since we're talking about cheating

''Alena?''Alex poked my back.''Oh hi u-um alex''He smiled at me and sat next to me.perfect''What are you doing here?''he asked me,''not you business.You?''I said sounding like I'm still angry about it.Well I am but,not that much,after you know.Kian. ''Just thinking about things.'' I whispered an ''oh'' and silent was rulling.''Look Alena,I'm sorry ok?''he said.''Save it ok?I don't care.We're not getting back together,I have a boyfriend.''why the fuck did I just said that.Nice alena. ''Who's the lucky guy?''He smiled trying to keep the tears.I almst laughed but I kept it ''Kian.'' I said straight away withought thinking.''Oh,I'm dating that girl..you know,Sia''I was so angry when he told that.I don't know;maybe it's just because he fucked with her.''Yeah after a good fuck we don't leave her.kiss after the blowjob''I snapped.''Yeah,she knows how to fuck unlike you.''WHAT??!Well as you know,the time I was with him I was a virgin,and I didn't want to do it,with him.''WELL ALEX JUST TO KNOW ME AND KIAN ARE FUCKING AND GUESS WHAT?I'M SO GOOD AT IT YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE ME WITH THAT SMALL PIECE OF DICK YOU HAVE.YOU'RE MUCH BIGGER DICKHEAD THAN THAT''I said pointing at his cock.Well I was a bit to harsh but I was so angry.

I spilled my coffe upon him and left,after an hour I got back to the house,finally.

I opened the door and...kian,making out,andrea.

''Oh shit''I heard kian mubbling.he got up pretty fast and looked at me ''look alena I-'' I cut him off by pulling my hand onto the air and going to my room.''Hey Alena,um get dressed because in like 2 hours my dad will be here,he'll bring my whole family''Jc said and closing the door.Alright,I'm getting nervous.Why?He's your fucking brother Alena.I hopped into the shower,and then when I finished went to my closet...I have to wear something nice..Ah!Fouuund it!I wore my long red dress which showed my leg only till the ankle in the one side.I curled my hair and I did not wear any makeup,all natural.Only red lipstick,had to.I went downstairs going through my phone and saw Kian with Andrea making food,woah 'goals'.I rolled my eyes as he kissed her,why in front of me damn.Then he realised I was there ''Oh hey Alen-oh my y-you look stu-..um good''Yeah lawley,nice save.I smiled at him and ingored what else he was doing,andrea uh.''Wow Alena you look great''she said,''Thanks.''I faked smiled and walked out of the kitchen,and I heard the doorbell.Oh boy..