Chapter 10.1

The next I went down stairs and saw a smiley Jc smilig at his pc.''What's up with you?''I said smiling.''I'm taking you,on a trip to greece.''he said proud of hiself,my smile just went bigger ''OH MY GOD JC ARE WE REALLY?OH MY THANK YOU SO MUUCH.''I hugged him and he smiled at me.''We're leaving in 2 dayys so you better get ready,you know''I nodded and run up upastairs,grabbed my purse and I was heading off to the mall.''Where are you going?''Kian asked me as I walked out of my room.''To the mall''I said,''Can I come?''he said soflty ''I'll be better off alone,but thanks''I said and left him there standing still,I kissed Jc on the cheeck and left the house.

I went to foreer 21,VS,Topshop etc..I got a lot of clothes and sexy underwear,you know me.I felt my bum buzzing and I slipped my phone and saw a message from kian.

Kian:Are you going to greece with Jc?

Alena:Yes,why?

Kian:I'm coming,with Andrea too

fuck..her,again.

Alena:Why?

Kian:I won't leave you alone with Jc

Alena:First he's my brother,second we're going to leave at my house.I won't put andrea at my house so you can fuck

Kian:We're staying at a hotel

Alena:Cool

Kian:Jealous much?

Alena:Bipolar much?

Kian:ugh

I left it on read and didn't answer ,I just got home and I saw them together,fuck this.I glared at them and saw Andrea smilng,oh no bitch.I went to the kitchen and I was making a pizza till someone opened the door and it was,Andrea.

''What's your problem?''she said a little bit bitchy.''What do you mean by that?''I asked 'confused'.

''You want kian don't you?well just do know,he's mine.we're dating.''she said,oh so now they're dating,perfect.''Mind your own fucking business and go suck his dick.''I said looking at her in a killing look.She rolled her eyes ''At least I'm not a slut to sleep with him the first day I known him''.She just called me a slut?Oh that bitch,''What did you just say?''I said going closer to her.''I-I said you're a slut!''She said and I slapped her very hard.She opened her mouth and grabbed my hair and pushed me onto the ground.''YOU BITCH!''I screamed as I punched her,then Kian walked in.''Andrea fucking leave her alone!''He said pushing her back.''Oh Kian the hero!''I stood up and got close enough to him that I could feel his breath.''Go fuck your girl Kian,she needs to chill out''I said fake smiling.''I'm sick of this,choose Kian.Me or her?''Andrea said ''of course Ale-'' I cut him off ''No babe,go with her as you wishe.I'm done with you,and at the trip don't you two even dare to step in my house.It's only gonna be me,jc and alex.''I said smiling at kian. ''Alex?''he said angrynly.''Yes alex.What's your problem?''I said bitchy mimicking Andrea. ''Nothing''he said kissing andrea on the lips ''Ship it!''I smiled at them and left the kitchen.I can't believe him,he's suck a dick!I went to my room and started packing and left two outfits to wear.I know it's a bit ealy but that's me.

Then I heard footsteps and moans,I opened my door and saw Andrea having 'sex'? with Kian. ''Get a room''I said disgusted by that and locked my door,and of course they came to my door.I opened and they fell onto my floor hitting their heads.I laughed so hard at that ''Why you laughing bitch?''Andrea said and touching her head.''Nothing,but I enjoyed that.''I said still laughing.They both walked out and I sat on my bed scrolling throuuugh twitter,since I fell asleep.