Chapter 7

I woke up and saw Kian lying next to me,and memories from yesterday came back..I sighed and checked the hour it was 3 AM damn..I opened my computer and decided to call my mum on Skype since in Greece it's afternoon? I guess..I called her and she answered right away haha.
(A=Alena - M=Mom)
M: "BABE! What's up?Hows everything going? "
A: "Well a lot happened.."
M:"You look upset..spill everything out baby "
A:"Well me and Alex broke up he cheated on me.."
I try so hard not to think of that day.
M: "That fucker.And? Where do you live now? "
A: "I live with two friends.Jc and Kian"
She was shocked but she tried to hide it.
M:"Full names?"
A:"Justin Caylen,Kian Lawley"
M:"oh..u-um and what's up with them?
"A:"Well I'm confused and I really need your help"
M:"yeah of course tell me"
A:"I kissed both of them.But I don't know Jc is cute but I really like Kian.He's more of my type,and I um.."
I thought to tell her about my night with Kian but I did not
M:"You what?"
A:"Nothing.But what should I do?"
M:"be with Kian" she said without thinking,and well,that was weird she was being shocked and nervous since I talked about them.Something's wrong.
A:"Mum what's up with you? You seem so nervous when I talked to you about..them"
It tooled her a second to respond
M:"Alena listen.." She sighed
That's not good
M:"Me and your dad got divorced when you were born you know that..well um by that time I met Steve and we decided to go on a dinner and he was pretty cute,then we went to a bar and we got drunk..the one thing lead to another and we ended up going to his house and you know what happened..By that time I was at Texas,like you."
I was carefully listening to what she was saying and Kian woke up.I gave him the look don't-speak and he nodded but he was confused
A:"Continue.."
M:"We ended up having a child.A child you never knew since now..it's Jc.Your little brother is Jc..sorry for telling you th-"
I cut her off.I was so mad.Jc is my fucking brother!??
A:"SO YOU TELL ME JC IS MY LOST BROTHER AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING,I TOLD YOU ALL THIS AND TOLD ME.I FUCKING KISSED MY BROTHER.FFS MUM!" I shouted really loud and Kian was standing there in completely shock.I felt tears running down my cheeks as Jc walked in.great.What do I tell him?
Jc:"What happened Alena? "
I glanced at my mom
A:"Tell him."
She told him and he reacted the same way.I closed my computer and we just stared at each other.
Kian:"Guys you sh-"
A:"SHUP UP KIAN!"
He nodded.He know how frustrated I was
Jc:"I'll call my dad.."
A:"Yeah.."
He called his dad and within minutes he came back
Jc:"He said he'll be here by tomorrow afternoon."
I nodded and layed back at my bed starring at the ceiling.Kian hugged me tightly but we didn't speak.I closed my eyes and fell asleep.I didn't want to think about it anymore.