Chapter 11

My dad.We both quickly stood up and Kian greeted my father,and he smiled at me ''Alena..you've grown so big''He tried to hug me but I stepped back,''Yeah..hey 'father''' I faked smiled.Me and my father hadn't the best relationship,I'm happy he's not my biological father to be honest.''So..who's that boy?''He said looking at kian,I remembered when he would make fun of me because I hadn't a good boyfriend that really liked me. ''That's my boyfriend,Kian'' I glanced at Kian and he slightly nodded.Then he laughed,again. ''Oh my god Alena you're so funny,are you actually dating her?''He said to Kian.

*Kian's POV*

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.Was he really making fin of her? ''Yeah,I'm dating her what's the problem?''I said with a serious face. ''She only had 2 boyfriends,alex cheated and the other one just used her just to get laid''he said still laughing,I don't get this man,why would he do this?I saw Alena trying to hold her tears..

*Alena's POV*

I tried to hold my tears,Kian noticed and he placed his hand around my waist pulling me closer.All the memories came back..why would he do that again in front of him?..''Well you fucker just to know,I like her.a lot.and if you think I'm gonna use her or something like the other 'boyfriends' she had you're a fool.Get off our way and live your life.You're not even her actual father,why would you actually care?''Then my 'father' 's face went serious. ''So you learnt..''he said. ''Of course she fucking learnt! her brother is in the other room.Her biological dad actually cares,just to know.now fuck off and leave''Kian said harshly and he left.Thank god..I didn't talk and I just sat on my bed. ''Do you wanna talk to me about it?''kian said rubbing my back. I looked at him full of tears ''Another time.''I said and he nodded as he layed back pulling me onto a hug.

~one day later~

I woke up onto Kian's hug.I checked the time and it was 09:30 am.nice.I kinda missed my friends at my high school so I thought to go there.I stood up slowly and Kian pulled me back ''let's sleep babe'' he said in his morning voice. ''I'm going to my high school.''I whispered,''why?''he said looking at me ''I missed it.''I said and he raised an eyebrow ''I'm coming with you'' he said and we both got ready really fast and we were heading off to my high school.old high school.''We're walking?''Kian asked. ''Yeah,it's not too far.''he nodded and then we arrived,I missed this place so much.well no one was at the yard so they'll probably having classes right now.I jumped off the wall and kian did too and we walked inside the high school and saw my principal. ''Alena! We missed you,how you're doing?'' Everything was in greek so kian just stood there confused ''Everything is fine,I moved in to the U.S for my medical studies and I just came here again,I missed this place'' we both laughed ''if you want you can wait till they're done and come see your fave teachers and friends''he rubbed my back and I smiled ''sure yeah,so this is kian and he's american so he doesn't understand greek.''I said pointing at Kian ''oh I see..he's your boyfriend?''He asked me ''No,no we-we're just friends ''I smiled ''Well I have to go now,stay here as long as you want,see you alena''he said walking towards his office.Well since now I'm allowed to go everywhere I want around here I'll go to my old class.Kian helped me to stood up to the up window because I'm short af.I picked at the window and I saw my fave teacher and some friends.They all waving at me and the teacher laughed and walked out to see me ''Alena come inside..and who's that?Boyyyyfriend?'' he said pointing at kian and smiling ''No we're just friends''I laughed and me and Kian walked inside.''OH MY GOD THIS IS KIAN LAWLEY!!!''A girl at the back screamed and walked towrads kian hugging him.''I love you so so so much''she said crying..woah.